My son's friend hit's his mother...Mother kicks son out. Now friend over my house.

koljec_sl

shitlord

I obviously talk to the boy. Punch him in the chest. Tell him that his mother felt as helpless as he does now. How does it feel....
While I kinda like this approach, I'm not sure it's in the book for child-rearing. There is someone who would probably do this wrong and send the kid into heart failure.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Looking for an update, Brahma. Is the Mother letting the kid move back in, yet?

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hes at summer (football) camp, chances are his mother hasnt made up her mind what to do when he returns.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Looking for an update, Brahma. Is the Mother letting the kid move back in, yet?
Not good. Mother's phone going right to voicemail since yesterday. Took a ride over there without the boy. The younger brother is like 10 tops, and says his mother has not been home since yesterday afternoon. He says that's normal. There is also 2 other little boys over there like ages 3-4? They look Brazilian or something. They wouldn't talk at all. I didn't go inside the house. I'm not opening that can of worms.

My son and the boy are over my fathers house. He has them BBQing in the rain, since their dumb asses couldn't figure out how to get the canopy up over the patio.

I spoke to the boy today, gave him the run down on exactly what he will say when he apologizes to his mother. How to act etc. He seemed fine with it. He also asked could he stay a few more nights, I told him he can stay over next weekend IF his mother OK's it. Give him some incentive to stay cool with the mom's.

He will probably stay one more night here, then go home tomorrow. I just need to get in contact with the mother is all. If I can't, well my choice is damn simple.

Hes at summer (football) camp, chances are his mother hasnt made up her mind what to do when he returns.
Football camp is a daytime only thing. 10-3. It really hasn't started yet. This weekend was just to get everyone signed up and parent meet.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...The younger brother is like 10 tops, andsays his mother has not been home since yesterday afternoon.He says that's normal. There is also 2 other little boys over there like ages 3-4? They look Brazilian or something. They wouldn't talk at all. I didn't go inside the house. I'm not opening that can of worms...
What the fuck? Sounds like there is a lot more to this story from the kid's perspective. Shouldn't hit mom EVER, but there could be some serious issues going on in that home if she is booting out a minor and abandoning a 10 year old at the house, not to mention a couple random 3-4 year olds left unattended. CPS might be in the best interests of ALL the children.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The younger brother is like 10 tops, and says his mother has not been home since yesterday afternoon. He says that's normal. There is also 2 other little boys over there like ages 3-4? They look Brazilian or something. They wouldn't talk at all. I didn't go inside the house. I'm not opening that can of worms.
Let's get all the people vilifying the mother back in here now that they actually have something to go off of. She doesn't sound like a fit parent to me. I don't think there's any way you get out of calling social services on this one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah if you don't call social services on her at this point then you're just as bad as she is.
Uh, hardly, it's not his kid. Given that foster care for an adolescent teen with a severe behavior problem is likely to be no improvement, I wouldn't judge Brahma very harshly no matter which way he chooses.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah if you don't call social services on her at this point then you're just as bad as she is.
That's quite a stretch. But yeah, at this point it is probably time to call in the social workers and back away slowly.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That man abducted and abused my child! I was in such despair I had to leave to clear my head! Woe is my womanhood!

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
The new information is similar to a situation which arose on a neighboring street years ago. This one ended with the boys robbing people for food. They used a bat.

Cops didn't make any effort to solve the crimes until the boys stole guns from a garage.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, that's bad. It might actually be time to call Social if the Mother is still AWOL today.

If something has to be done that about the only thing that can be done, honestly. But there is still a hope that maybe she was at work or something along those lines. It -might- be something like that. And if she's a single mother working a low paying job, what choice does she have BUT to leave her 10 and 12 year olds to watch the younger ones?

Is school year round up there? Summers might be horrible for her. It might be less terrifying when they're not on summer break.

She could be a hard working woman at the end of her rope. Or she could be a drug addict degenerate. It's not like any of us have even met her besides Brahma.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like mother of the year material right there. For one, leaving a 10 and 13 yr old to fend for themselves? Thats some fucked up shit right there. I have a 10 and 13 yr old, and I would never leave those fuckers alone for any extended period of time other than maybe going to the store. I know some kids mature faster than others, but I guess mine have not got there yet.

This right here is why this society is going down the shitter. More and more single mothers trying to raise kids alone with no father figures.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My brother and I were home alone all summer when we were 10 and 13 during the hours my parents worked.

We're alive.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah that used to be pretty normal. Used to walk to and from school much younger than that even.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My brother and I were home alone all summer when we were 10 and 13 during the hours my parents worked.

We're alive.
Starting when I was maybe in the 5th grade I even was alone for an hour before school and had to put myself on the bus. The horror!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I walked my brother a mile to school when he was 5 and I was 8 every single day as well.

Quite frankly I'm surprised we weren't raped and thrown in a ditch