Name that game

Havent Killed Since 1984

Golden Knight of the Realm
maxresdefault.jpg

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Saw stonekeep a few pages back, i loved that game!

to add: Played the hell out of this game in college (yea i'm that freaking old!) Name that game....
rrr_img_40045.jpg

Szlia

On Amiga? I can't find an Amiga screenshot, but the PC, SNES and Sega CD versions have a different border. Resolution and palette seems Amigaish too.

Szlia

So this Solomon's Key 2 aka Fire n' Ice game is pretty cool. I only had to check a walk through for 3 puzzles (one was just too tedious, another required insane outside the box thinking that would have never occurred to me and the third had a monster dodging start that I would not even have thought to attempt) and used some speed alteration / pausing for three or four others just to cut on the trial and error it would have required (auto scrolling levels). Fun game! Recommended for action-puzzle fans.

rrr_img_40074.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So this Solomon's Key 2 aka Fire n' Ice game is pretty cool. I only had to check a walk through for 3 puzzles (one was just too tedious, another required insane outside the box thinking that would have never occurred to me and the third had a monster dodging start that I would not even have thought to attempt) and used some speed alteration / pausing for three or four others just to cut on the trial and error it would have required (auto scrolling levels). Fun game! Recommended for action-puzzle fans.
Definitely agree.

Another excellent action-puzzler:
rrr_img_40076.jpg

Szlia

Kickle Cubicle! I know because when I browsed NES puzzle games to identify Ice n' Fire I stumbled upon this one and also dowloaded the ROM!

EDIT: Just played a couple dozen levels and it's a lot more action than puzzle, witch is not too hot when the controls are those of a puzzle game!

Siliconemelons

+Nets to the correct answer

all 3 screens are 1 game... I was obsessed with this game when I was younger for obvious reasons lol

rrr_img_40414.jpg
rrr_img_40415.jpg
rrr_img_40416.jpg