NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
He is the only ref in the NBA they have a losing record in the playoffs with. He was part of that horrible crew in game 5 that really fucked Miami hard on calls. I seriously doubt the Heat get any sort of home court advantage in this game.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
He is the only ref in the NBA they have a losing record in the playoffs with. He was part of that horrible crew in game 5 that really fucked Miami hard on calls. I seriously doubt the Heat get any sort of home court advantage in this game.
So we are gonna get a fairly ref'd game of basketball where one side isnt favored based on home court sounds sweet, i like LBJ as a player theres no doubting his talents but for whatever reason i like to see him cry more so hope spurs win tonight in OT, and i want timmy to win 5 rings.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
What's the point of home court if you aren't going to get the benefit of 50/50 calls? I guess we can't all be Jordan, who got every call, every game, always.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
What's the point of home court if you aren't going to get the benefit of 50/50 calls? I guess we can't all be Jordan, who got every call, every game, always.
That you got the energy of the fans to back you up? i dont see why being at home means the refs are on your side they work for the nba not the miami heat, or the spurs.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
they should only schedule refs that miami has winning records with, amirite

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Oh come on are you guys joking? It's well known that home teams usually get the benefit of 50/50 calls. That is just the nature of the NBA. Your more likely to get called for traveling on the road, charges that are 50/50 usually go the way of the home team, shit like that.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You get the crowd cheering for you? non "stars/superstars" always play better at home.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
It's funny to me that you guys are acting so oblivious to this very transparent and common part of the NBA.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Someone should make a flow chart for Gaige's excuses / lebron fellating.

1) Heat win and Lebron plays well? See you guys, I told you all along. Lebron is the bestest.
2) Heat lose because Lebron sucked? He's tired from carrying team all year and all those minutes. Thank God he sees how bad [fill in blank here] is, now he can leave!
3) Heat lose because bad call? Stern ordered refs to let Spurs win (because San Antonio being the champs is better for the NBA than Miami, makes perfect sense).
4) Heat win and Lebron played badly? See #2, except talks mad shit and throws in such witticisms as "u jelly? ALL I HEAR IS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. LONG LIVE LBJ"

Seriously, he follows the same script every game, every season. At least he's consistent. And makes bad posts consistently. Feels bad man.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile

1) Heat win and Lebron plays well? See you guys, I told you all along. Lebron is the bestest.
2) Heat lose because Lebron sucked? He's tired from carrying team all year and all those minutes. Thank God he sees how bad [fill in blank here] is, now he can leave!
3) Heat lose because bad call? Stern ordered refs to let Spurs win (because San Antonio being the champs is better for the NBA than Miami, makes perfect sense).
4) Heat win and Lebron played badly? See #2, except talks mad shit and throws in such witticisms as "u jelly? ALL I HEAR IS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. LONG LIVE LBJ"

Seriously, he follows the same script every game, every season. At least he's consistent. And makes bad posts consistently. Feels bad man.
Weird, I have those 4 things on a post it on my computer monitor!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

5) heat lose but Lebron plays well? combine 1 and 2.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Gaige, if the whole Lebron thing doesn't work out, you always have this guy to look forward to...he may be a little old for you though. Want to make sure you get started early!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The best part about the "Now Lebron can leave Miami and go somewhere better!" is that there's literally no team that would be "better"

Jovec

?
The best part about the "Now Lebron can leave Miami and go somewhere better!" is that there's literally no team that would be "better"
Plenty of teams are better than the Heat if you take away LeBron, and that is what you have to compare - Miami without LeBron vs every other team minus who they might need to clear for cap room.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I would gladly take LeBron on the Warriors. There's no cap room, but I'd be all about it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I would gladly take LeBron on the Warriors. There's no cap room, but I'd be all about it.
I'm sure he'd love to sign up for them for a better chance at the NBA Championship. Oh wait, he'd be pissed scared to have to fight through Western Conf. playoffs.