NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

taebin

Same trailer, different park
In his defense, the theme of his post was how poor the Miami defense is at guarding 3's. He draws a corollary to the 2011 NBA Finals also involving the Heat and how their opponent beat them. Coincidentally, it was the team he posts about 99.3% of the time
smile.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No. Missing them all is as unlikely as shooting 50%+.
Wow, missing them all is more unlikely by a very wide margin.

They were built in 2010 and they signed 4 year deals. So far they've made 3 straight Finals and they're one win away from making this current one a 3 game series with the last 2 games at home. I think everyone is overreacting to yesterday's hot shooting blowout. The Spurs just got blown out in a similar fashion two days prior. LeBron has played one good half this series so far and the results have been a 4 point win off a huge shot by Parker, a Heat blowout and a Spurs blowout.

/shrug
Wade is breaking down and is showing his age. He's not very big and has relied on his athleticism, that does not age well. Bosh has also regressed, not that he was ever that great to begin with. So unless they get a good trade for Bosh this offseason, they're going to be worse next year. While teams like the Bulls and Pacers are only going to get better.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't want to say there aren'tanysigns of Wade aging but the whole "breaking down" argument is very overblown. The reality with Dwyane is he's going to miss 10-15 regular season games from here on out. But healthy he's still a top 10 player in the league. He has not had a great playoffs, but this is the first time that has ever happened.

But seriously. 21, 5, 5, 2, 1 on 52% shooting. He's still very much an elite player when he plays. And the 10 or so awful games he has had these playoffs aren't enough to convince me otherwise.

Spot on with Bosh though. He was never great, just good and he's regressed to barely average in the jump shooter role they have him playing in Miami.