NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pop cannot keep Ginobili in there on the off chance he wakes up. Dude is past it, clearly, and they need to find a way to mask that hole. He and Splitter are playing some pretty poor basketball tonight. Great finals, great game. Wade really diggin in.

Szlia

I find it odd that the Spurs did not find a way to get a fifth foul on Wade. You can't allow a hot guy with four early fouls to spend that much time on the floor.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Wade is finally playing well this is the way he is suppose to play every game. If he was consistent the heat would have swept.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Best of 3 now with last 2 in Miami. So Spurs either have to win two in a row or win game 7 in Miami.

Spurs are a great team so /shrug who knows what happens.

I hope this Wade sticks around though.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
130614023240-heat-big-three-061313.mobile-t1.jpg

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I mean, in that sort of pressure situation I feel safer picking the Spurs than I do LeBron even despite home court. I also just trust Pop and think Wade is in a cold stretch here even last night aside. Maybe that performance kicks him out of it and he goes on a tear (and Miami definitely wins as a result) but he's been so up and down these playoffs I'm just not sure.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I told one of my friends a couple days ago at lunch that I thought they were going to trade wins until Game 7, at which point it'll be a toss-up. Home court won't mean much at that point, but I don't see the Spurs winning both 6 and 7 there if they lose Game 5 on Sunday.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I told one of my friends a couple days ago at lunch that I thought they were going to trade wins until Game 7, at which point it'll be a toss-up. Home court won't mean much at that point, but I don't see the Spurs winning both 6 and 7 there if they lose Game 5 on Sunday.
Agreed, game 5 is a must win for sure.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I think what really hurts the Spurs is Parker's hamstring and Ginobli disintegrating into a fine powder right before our very eyes. The dude has just been getting worse and worse. San Antonio can't dictate match up advantages against Miami like they could against earlier playoff opponents. When Miami goes small, even a gimpy Wade can't be guarded by Splitter or Diaw. Bosh put his big boy pants on and played like a big should, going up for rebounds and hanging around inside.

I think Miami's disadvantage is that they have to play harder in order to win. This isn't a knock on the Spurs effort though; on defense Miami is scrambling around hysterically with their swarming help defense to try and keep up with the Spurs' well executed ball movement. Miami is also a good team at moving the ball around, but it seems like all the Spurs don't have to run around as much and just let the Heat have contested jumpers/3's but stay ready to collapse into the paint to force a highly contested layup.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
After last nights game the question in my head is whether or not Manu can step up for the Spurs the same way Wade did for the Heat. Also can Splitter stop trying to dunk just like Bosh needed to stop shooting 3's?