NBA 2013?14 Season

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, billionaires are well known for their concern regarding what is illegal. It's a code that they share. A code of billionaire honor.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Watching Bruce Bowen's comments about it made me want to flying kick-foul him in the fucking face.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, billionaires are well known for their concern regarding what is illegal. It's a code that they share. A code of billionaire honor.
I hear they all have matching rings that they wear, as a fraternity of honorable people committed to upholding billionaire honor.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Btw, where are we discussing Cuban's comments? Or are his comments so spot on and the media outrage so stupid and laughable that it isn't worth discussing?
Most of the black sports commentators seem to agree with him (outside of his unintentional Trayvon Martin reference) after hearing his comments in totality, so there isn't much outrage.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pacers in 5.

Completely unrelated
mallory-edens.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like Dave Joerger is going to become the Twolves head coach. Memphis will get one of our three 2nd round picks most likely.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
I will never understand why allen isnt defended better. I know he runs alot, but its not like he's fast...close the gap a little for christ sakes.

Edit: Well, clearly the pacers are half the team the looked to be in the first part of the year, really disappointing. Only hope now is that the spurs buzz saw doesnt run out of gas and gets them in the finals. Seriously tho, pacers are a fucking joke.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let me see if I can Gaige this post,

The Heat got hot from 3 which should not happen again, Pacers should take the series.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
Let me see if I can Gaige this post,

The Heat got hot from 3 which should not happen again, Pacers should take the series.
Im not saying the pacers SHOULD take the series, Im just saying I was hoping they would not break down every single time miami decides to show some saq. But yeah, Ray Allen went retarded auto lock from 3 land late in the 4th.