NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
So sick of them cramming Lavine down our throats at PG. The times he's played with Rubio he's actually looked decent and not the trainwreck he is at PG.
Yeah I'm not really sure what to think. In truth, this season should be all about player development and if the team thinks Lavine is going to learn the most playing that backup PG position maybe there's some merit to that. I can't imagine anyone thinking that's his long term position though.

Towns continues to amaze. Okafor's stats don't look bad for a rookie. Towns is already playing like a veteran. 7 games so we'll see, but man does his potential look limitless right now.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Minnesota is my 2nd favorite team to watch right now. They should have had the win against Miami. I could see them sneaking into the playoffs, even in the West, this year if they stay healthy. Detroit's looking really good, too. Even though they lost to the Warriors, they put up a good showing. Toronto got screwed against the Knicks last night (Anthony went out of bounds when double-teamed and it wasn't called), but they're a totally different team with DeMarre Carroll out of the lineup. He's the glue this year...that, an in-shape Lowry, and a Valanciunas that the coach leaves in during the 4th quarter might be enough to get this team out of the first round finally.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Don't think they'll sneak into the west playoff race for a couple years but certainly have a bright future.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why don't they deserve him? The Knicks have great fans and have been suffering for a while.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Curry seems to like this Memphis basket to end 3rd quarters..

I'm sure you remember this play:

Then fast forward to about 5:10 in this video from last night. First a little warm up shot while trying to draw a foul (didn't seem to be much contact) which was pretty good by itself, but keep it rolling for another nice quarter ender. The shot wasn't nearly as long as the playoffs one, but overall the play was just as impressive since this time he made the steal himself. Ridic.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Curry scored another 46 points tonight to take the Warriors to 10-0

Get that guy tested, he has to be on some kind of superhuman drug

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Curry scored another 46 points tonight to take the Warriors to 10-0

Get that guy tested, he has to be on some kind of superhuman drug
For being down big early, MN actually made this game sorta competitive in the 2nd half. Was good to see. Outclassed when it mattered, but this Wolves team is much improved.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Curry has as many three-pointers made this season as the entire Spurs team.

They've been a little sloppy in the past few games though. Hopefully coming back home will sharpen their game. I mean, it's nice to see them win games by double-digits when they play kinda shitty. But it is concerning how much much worse the team looks when Curry is not on the floor. Klay really needs to step it up.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Yeah well... you screw you too then buddy.

All kidding aside, he lost the team some how. He had to go.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah well... you screw you too then buddy.

All kidding aside, he lost the team some how. He had to go.
More than likely he lost Howard. The guy plays like shit, then acts like a bitch. Did it in Orlando, LA, and now Houston.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
More than likely he lost Howard. The guy plays like shit, then acts like a bitch. Did it in Orlando, LA, and now Houston.
Not to mention a Kardashian is in full destroy another athlete mode, if Harden can't be MVP he'll settle for being Khloe's next victim.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Howardhas been playing just fine. In fact they are keeping from playing in back to back games to in an effort to keep him healthy for the whole season and possible playoff run.

Through 11 games this season the Rockets have been blown out of the building 4 times at home against teams they should be slaughtering. The team has been beyond lackadaisical on defense and can't hit the broadside of a barn from 3 point range.

McHale lost the team. End of story.

Rhedd

Molten Core Raider
When you bring in 2 superstars that have histories of being whiny players.... what do you expect? Harden and Howard will never win you a championship. IMO.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Where did Harden's history of whining come from? Refusing to take less than what he was worth in OKC?

Rhedd

Molten Core Raider
This is my opinion, but to me, even in his OKC days, he just seemed to full of shit, himself, and everything else. He has never come across to me as a team player. Personal opinion.