NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lebron should just cut Smith before they get to the locker room.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
When you flop and roll around as often as he does, it is difficult to know when he is actually hurt.

Boy who cried wolf.

He does that because everyone including the refs think he never gets fouled when in reality his eye is all fucked up.

I HOPE THEY BENCH JR FOR THE FINALS. FUCK HIM. THIS LOSS IS 100% ON HIS DUMB ASS.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey stupid question that is not game related. Are you all getting the YouTube TV commercials as well? I mean it seems stupid they would only advertise to those of us that already have YouTube TV, but there are a LOT of dumb marketing people out there.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Hey stupid question that is not game related. Are you all getting the YouTube TV commercials as well? I mean it seems stupid they would only advertise to those of us that already have YouTube TV, but there are a LOT of dumb marketing people out there.

Yes...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You know. I hate CC basketball. Give to James. Wait till 6 secs on clock. Drive or dish. EVERY. FUCKIN. PLAY.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Im no fan of Lebron, but I feel for him on this one. Between the charge changed to a block and the jr fuck up this is gonna sting.

You figure if they steal this game, it makes this series more interesting than people thought. A loss like this is going to suck the life out of them.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Im no fan of Lebron, but I feel for him on this one. Between the charge changed to a block and the jr fuck up this is gonna sting.

You figure if they steal this game, it makes this series more interesting than people thought. A loss like this is going to suck the life out of them.
100% agree

• 1Like