NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Luka Doncic is fat as fuck.

Dude looks like a PF now and even has a budding double chin.

He needs to lay off that Dallas BBQ or whatever the fuck he is doing because its not a good look. He also needs to get his teeth whitened, I hate rich people that let their teeth go yellow...he must be going through that weird early to mid 20's stage in life where you are finding yourself.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All of the chatter coming out of LA concerning Westbrook has been exhausting, from the media continously blaming him for losses, to now the team itself talking about why they had to bench him late in a game.

It all feels kind of weird to me, as the Lakers organization as a whole has problems, from the roster to the salary cap, their struggles this season is not all Westbrook's fault. Davis is fucking injured and not even playing, and he dodges all criticism. Why?

LeBron Fucking James is why. His "people" are probably controlling the narrative regarding Westbrook while also shielding Davis from scrutiny. He is such a fucking pussy. He does this shit where ever he goes, he learned from China quite a bit it seems.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Embiid has been brilliant the past few weeks as has Luka. Ja/Giannis last night lived up to the billing as well. So many great storylines in the NBA this season, and I feel like nobody really gives a damn about the league (which is fine, I get it). Westbrook was a disaster everywhere he's ever been whether he's "the man" or 2nd/3rd fiddle. His bball IQ is close to zero, he's utterly careless with the ball and always looking to make the "big play" and then has always had the gall to go into the media room after the games as a rude, cantankerous prick. It's absurd. I give Skip Bayless (rofl) some credit for going after him and LBJ when everybody else just seems to want to suck those guys off.

Sterling

El Presidente
The trade is actually pretty damn good for the Nets. I guess Philly wanted out of the Simmons thing bad enough they're sending Curry too. Still less retarded than the Kings trading Haliburton for Sabonis though!

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Curry is a decent player on a nice deal but overall deal is pretty good for the Sixers too... IF Harden can get back closer to his Houston game. The rules aren't reverting back, but I think he'll be a much better fit with that team than the Nets. Both teams got better, scary for the East.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Excited to see Harden join Embiid but almost equally happy to see Lebron unable to shed the Zero

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never seen this view of "The Shot" before. He literally gets mugged by the media at the end.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Things you love to see - Luka sonning LBJ and Steph in back to back games down the stretch

• 3Like
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was so fucking good seeing Steph, Klay, and Green play a game together. First time since 2019 Finals. And on Steph’s birthday nonetheless as he threw down 47 points. Keep this shit up going into playoffs.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Team is very deep when healthy, love watching JK play. Actually, tonight might be the first recent game I can think of where he didn't provide a noteworthy highlight. But his pace of improvement has been astounding. Hoping Wiseman can show some degree of mental improvement over last year, needs that more than anything to have a real impact.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man this thread is dead. I'll just throw this in here.

Full picture in case you don't want to go to Twitter.
1648329488992.png

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Only reason CP3 not near the top must be that he's been injured. He's at the top of my list, followed by Lebron.