Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
im back GIF

:emoji_trophy:How about them Celtics!?! #banner18 :emoji_shamrock:
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I remember 2022 when Celts fans felt this way. Really good times.
It's 2024. Game 7 of the ECF in Boston. Miami had to rally to win game 6 in OT to force a game 7. Every game Boston has won has been by double digits. Miami has barely scraped by, winning 3 games by 2 or less. The score is 10-9 early in the 1st quarter when Jimmy Butler twists his ankle. Boston is all hyped up. This is it!

Nikola Jovic comes off the bench for 20 points and 16 rebounds. Caleb Martin and Jamie Jacquez Jr. go 17/20 from 3 point land. Heat win by 24 and go on to lose to Denver in 6 in the Finals.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Celtics have been around almost 80 years and haven't even have won 1 in-season tournament. Shit tier franchise

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
I see a lot of recent NBA post action, people apparently watching replays of the 22-23 season for some reason. Anybody actually still watching the 23-24 season? No posts here in a month.

Playing Le Fakers tomorrow, hopefully a step towards crawling out of the 10th seed ! Its always tough playing those guys 5 on 8, but just maybe we're playing well enough to make up for that Lakers handicap.

• 2Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I see a lot of recent NBA post action, people apparently watching replays of the 22-23 season for some reason. Anybody actually still watching the 23-24 season? No posts here in a month.

Playing Le Fakers tomorrow, hopefully a step towards crawling out of the 10th seed ! Its always tough playing those guys 5 on 8, but just maybe we're playing well enough to make up for that Lakers handicap.
That thread clearly got necro'd and nobody noticed we were posting in the wrong one.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Made even more crazy that that was his 5th 3 in the last 4 minutes, and they were losing by 10 when he hit the first one.

Lol PJ Washington flexing all the way down the court then like... Ahhhhh... Nevermind...

• 2Worf

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made even more crazy that that was his 5th 3 in the last 4 minutes, and they were losing by 10 when he hit the first one.

Lol PJ Washington flexing all the way down the court then like... Ahhhhh... Nevermind...

Was unaware of the 5 3s in 4 mins. That's wild and reminds me of this. Likely the best end of game comeback ever. Theres clutcher moments. But most of them are single plays, it's not 45 seconds of dominance.