NBA 2023-24 Season Thread - The Lakers Lose, America Wins

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Imagine being a 60+ win Celtic team only to get bounced out in the ECF by a team led by a guy who dresses up as a gay emo cowboy for music videos.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn’t expect gsw to win today but Jesus Christ this game is just cringe , warriors still asleep. I expect a big bounce back from this, everyone is gonna be pissed

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I didn’t expect gsw to win today but Jesus Christ this game is just cringe , warriors still asleep. I expect a big bounce back from this, everyone is gonna be pissed

Terrible way to end an otherwise awesome road trip.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn that does suck for that team and their fans. They were finally putting it together. I imagine the team will crash and burn pretty hard.

The team is more reliant on Edwards now than KAT. If Naz Reid can step up to the plate, we might not fall off that much. It's just our bench will suffer with him not being on it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Tl;Dr being that prop bets on this barely used bench player were the number one prop plays on two days where he exited quickly with an injury, with some unusually large 10 to 20K bet attempts on those days.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Tl;Dr being that prop bets on this barely used bench player were the number one prop plays on two days where he exited quickly with an injury, with some unusually large 10 to 20K bet attempts on those days.
Some absolute retard level stuff by him lol. His prop bets were the biggest money makers on certain nights - for a low rotation player - and he didn't think an industry that makes it's money off analyzing numbers wouldn't pick up on that immediately?

Very clear most of these guys in the NBA are lower IQ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dubs-Kings will be exciting. If Dubs take the 8-seed I think they have an actual shot to upset the #1 seed Thunder.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Will Boston finally pay off on their promise this year? It's wild that the East only had one other 50 win team.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What's with these has-beens announcing their retirement from a league they haven't been relevant in for years. First Rondo and now Griffin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Really had no clue Griffin was still playing. Last saw him on some TV commercial.