NCAA Tournament Challenge

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Well, looks like I may be kicked out of the arena on Friday. I have tickets to the game and with it being against UK, we won't be able to control ourselves with the red-neck Blue People of Lexington surrounding us.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Well my Heels are out. They kept it closer than I thought they would, especially after Brice Johnson went out for good early in the first half. Now all that's left is for LV's Cards to send Calshady and the Cats packin' and the tournament will be officially over as far as I'm concerned.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Wait, you're a Carolina AND Kentucky fan?
1384336769697.jpg

Thats like claiming you are a Cowboys and Steelers fan...

Royal

How do you get my being a fan of both from that? I'm wanting Kentucky to loose.

Kentucky fans don't refer to their slimeball of a coach as "Calshady".

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Thought you were implying that once Kentucky lost to go along with Carolina, your interest in the tournament is over, implying those were the two teams you follow.

Royal

Nah. Once my team is done, the only driving interest I have left is in the teams I pull against.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If Wisconsin and Florida can get to the final, I'll win this tournament challenge

If Wiconsin loses their next game, but Florida wins, the standings will finish as

1) Regime
2) jones_ucf
3) joeboo

If Wisconsin wins but Florida loses, the standings will finish as

1) drakain63
2) joeboo
3) Regime

If both Wisconsin and Florida lose their next game, then the standings finish as they sit now. Nobody has Uconn or Kentucky this far to get any more points from them

ESPN - Tournament Challenge - Regime: Get in on the excitement of t...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Wisconsin and Florida can get to the final, I'll win this tournament challenge

If Wiconsin loses their next game, but Florida wins, the standings will finish as

1) Regime
2) jones_ucf
3) joeboo

1) drakain63
2) joeboo
3) Regime

If both Wisconsin and Florida lose their next game, then the standings finish as they sit now. Nobody has Uconn or Kentucky this far to get any more points from them

yep been very close between drak you and I.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
yep been very close between drak you and I.
I sucked ass in the first round, and been slowly climbing out of that hole ever since. I missed the vast majority of the 8/9 and 7/10 games, I hate those, they're always such tossups.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider

1) Regime
2) jones_ucf
3) joeboo

1) drakain63
2) joeboo
3) Regime

Well fuck me

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well fuck me
I'd take losing this if Florida could have won. Uconn was my best pick and it bit me
Back.

edit:

wtf Taebin and I both picked the same fuckin tiebreaking SCORE?

great minds think alike.