NCAA Tournament Challenge

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Iowa State was underseeded. I thought it while I was filling out my bracket, but definitely think so now.
I think two things have been proven so far in the tournament. One, there is a ton of parity in college basketball. Second, the committee did a horrible job seeding the teams this year. Gonzaga a 1? Oregon a 12? NC a 8? Iowa St. a 10? The list goes on and on.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So far all of my feelings have been pretty spot on. Didn't have much faith in KU. Didn't think they'd lose this round, but still.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It really isn't anything that UNC is doing, KU just playing like horseshit. Missing layups, wide open shots, and making horrible passes.

At least they are playing defense, but even so UNC is helping them out with bad shooting

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awww shit, bitches. Someone crawled out of last place! Suck it, Lead Ass! If Florida holds on I might even climb in to the top 7.5 million!

Looks like FGCU/SDSU is a good game. I'm watching hockey.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the heck with that team?
Here is a copy of their playbook, to give you an idea.

tumblr_luatb3sexF1qf0c36.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damnit, Ole Miss. There goes my first elite 8 team.
We both have 1280 pts left on the table now. If my teams come through and we get a Duke/IU final it could come down to that! Because surely every pick of mine will suddenly perform!!

I kind of like having tanked the fuck out of the first round. Now as I crawl back to the middle of the pack it feels like I'm accomplishing something=P