NCAA Tournament Challenge

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, that is about that for my insane comeback dreams=P

I am still slowly crawling my way up to the middle of the pack though! I went from 1.3% to 15.7%! From last in our group to 22nd!

Sterling

El Presidente
Was 3rd at one point. Will end up near the bottom overall lol. 3 of my 4 Final Four teams are already out on this bracket.

darkko_sl

shitlord
'Cuse looking good last night. I'm glad they are on the other side of the bracket. +nets for sending the gigantic douche Tom Crean home packing.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm genuinely excited to see tonites game. An underdog that talks shit, and has fun doing it? What's not to like.

darkko_sl

shitlord
He is just a dick. Really a combination of a bunch of things. For the most part, I'd say he is disliked by most of the Big10.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Elijah Johnson is a fucking imbecile. Single handedly lost that game for KU.

FGCU is so much fun to watch - everyone on the court for them has a green light to drain 3's.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
These guys are getting boxed out the damn gym. They seem to be waiting for the long rebound so they can run and gun, but are missing the whole "put a body on your man" thing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh man...oh......oh man. I'm up to 14th in our group and I'm the highest person with Duke winning it. I suck at math, but I think it's actually still possible for me to win it all. Probably not though, rest of my bracket is just as fucked as everyone else.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
It's curious that Wichita State has received so little coverage in it's over-achievement this year.

Oh, and tee-hee at KU.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Score 21 points extremely fast and play awesome defense? go 7 minutes without a bucket and stop playing defense. Typical Syracuse game.

Rofl this fatass from Marquette begging for a break, pretending like he's hurt wheezing. Maybe get your fat ass in shape and you wont have this problem.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL must be hard being an announcer... Sutherland runs in to the back of Trische and they lose the ball "THESE GUARDS OF MARQUETTE ARE PHENOMENAL TODAY!"

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Big Ten scores up in here. How did either team score over 50 points in their regular season match?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
FINAL FOUR! Man MCW had a great game. He's been playing awesome this entire tournament, he keeps this shit up that might be another National Championship and a very high draft spot for him.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Can't believe Cuse turned that ship around... playing great defensively the past 2 weeks.

Wichita State is a fucking good little team, will be cheering for them from here on out. Lol @Big10 hype.