New Progression Server confirmed

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I still refuse to believe LJ will actually sit at classic for 6 months. Come the middle of october when the population is almost 0 because everyone is bored and quit they'll just unlock it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
If the casuals bail on Ragefire it might pass otherwise probably not. Should be pretty funny if it doesn't.
I remember on Fippy when we had people from Citizen on Vulak making lvl1's to keep from GoD opening, they got us a good two votes in a row I believe.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still refuse to believe LJ will actually sit at classic for 6 months. Come the middle of october when the population is almost 0 because everyone is bored and quit they'll just unlock it.
DBG is so far down the rabbit hole with this mess that they will let LJ sit at classic for 6 months with 0 pop to 'save' face.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did Vox before coming back to work with the new raid changes and they really upped the raid game. Won't ruin the fun for you guys on LJ but its a good buff imo, no casual or poorly geared guild is going to have a chance at her ever now.

If you DGAF I'll spoil the buff below
Its something like -40% to melee, spells, and dot's and if the hit is above 1k it mitigates 80%. Hps are wayyyy buffed like easily 2-3x and she hits for 750 Holly just /deathtocasuals

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember on Fippy when we had people from Citizen on Vulak making lvl1's to keep from GoD opening, they got us a good two votes in a row I believe.
When you need a L45 to vote, that's a neat trick.

Vaclav

Did Vox before coming back to work with the new raid changes and they really upped the raid game. Won't ruin the fun for you guys on LJ but its a good buff imo, no casual or poorly geared guild is going to have a chance at her ever now.

If you DGAF I'll spoil the buff below
Its something like -40% to melee, spells, and dot's and if the hit is above 1k it mitigates 80%. Hps are wayyyy buffed like easily 2-3x and she hits for 750 Holly just /deathtocasuals
You're pretty foolish if you think those changes will make a substantial difference to anyone prepared for them - it's now closer to the 5 min fight it was, nothing else really changed from your own admission. Casuals were killing Sky stuff that hit around 750 before now - sure Fear is annoying, but positioning handles that.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're pretty foolish if you think those changes will make a substantial difference to anyone prepared for them - it's now closer to the 5 min fight it was, nothing else really changed from your own admission. Casuals were killing Sky stuff that hit around 750 before now - sure Fear is annoying, but positioning handles that.
Where by my own admission say "nothing has really changed". Bosses having 40%-80% more mitigation, more hps, and higher damage output... its quite a big change.

Are you fucking retarded or something

Vaclav

Where by my own admission say "nothing has really changed". Bosses having 40%-80% more mitigation, more hps, and higher damage output... its quite a big change.

Are you fucking retarded or something
Got more details - I've changed my mind since. But with the very partial bits you gave - player damage output is about double from Classic - so 90% of that was bringing DPS in line with Classic. Only her melee was different from how you stated it.

I got better details, and I'd agree it is a game changer now - but the stuff you mentioned are the trivial parts of it.

Now that said, even JUST that list for CT will make him interesting though, since you can't position your healers out of dealing with the AE.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Phinny was still able to be petted down, fairly certain you can pet naggy and vox down still as well. Need about 6 mages though and about 30 minutes

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's something we're discussing. I doubt it though.
Get the fuck out of here zaide. You guys ran to lockjaw to get away from us, there's no way you would even compete. Faceless would prob not even be the number two guild on ragefire.

I got love for you bro, but let's be real.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Get the fuck out of here zaide. You guys ran to lockjaw to get away from us, there's no way you would even compete. Faceless would prob not even be the number two guild on ragefire.

I got love for you bro, but let's be real.
You got love for my tax dollars keeping your lights on and computer going beep beep boop.