New Progression Server confirmed

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
You got love for my tax dollars keeping your lights on and computer going beep beep boop.
Typical response when you lose in a video game. Everyone that beat me if a no life loser! Lives with mother, collects welfare, has facial hair on neck. How about instead of being a tired Clich? you get better at the game? Or better yet, just stop whining like a bitch.

EQ is hard.
Surprisingly the new encounters are a challenge.

Is that because we don't use over 100 people and 20 Ogre SKs to take down raid targets? Let's be honest, the only claim to fame TL has is being the most hated guild in EQ.
TL beat all the new content with 68 or less. Harmtouch is no longer a factor for reasons you'll know if you ever attempt them.

Facts are that TL wiped the floor with faceless and any other guild that tried to compete on server up. Some guilds decided to run to lockjaw and try to be big dogs over there. That's fine, but don't come on here and post about competing with us. That's just a sad joke.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Wait you think we competed on server up? I didn't even play for the first three days... Frenzic its weird how defensive you're getting over something like this. It's just a game dude. Your prowess or lack thereof is not a measure of your self worth.

Also I said before 3.0 even launched that we'd go for the second server if there was one. It's in this thread...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also I said before 3.0 even launched that we'd go for the second server if there was one. It's in this thread...
Don't think I mentioned it here (since I'm not leading) - but it's been part of DHS's charter we'd do the same from the get-go as well. AD is the only one that moved over that I'm not sure if they had committed to the concept in advance.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait you think we competed on server up? I didn't even play for the first three days... Frenzic its weird how defensive you're getting over something like this. It's just a game dude. Your prowess or lack thereof is not a measure of your self worth.

No of course not. Your guild didn't compete because you weren't there the first 3 days... I'm not defensive, I'm pointing out the truth. Faceless is not in the same league as TL, you're a tier below at least. We would of course welcome you to come back to ragefire and see how it pans out for you.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
No of course not. Your guild didn't compete because you weren't there the first 3 days... I'm not defensive, I'm pointing out the truth. Faceless is not in the same league as TL, you're a tier below at least. We would of course welcome you to come back to ragefire and see how it pans out for you.
I don't get this weird aggressiveness you have. Literally a group of peoplethinkingof competing with you has inspired these posts. It just doesn't seem like the behavior of a normal adult and really doesn't seem like the same dude I spoke to in the past on random ass servers between TLP's.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't get this weird aggressiveness you have. Literally a group of peoplethinkingof competing with you has inspired these posts. It just doesn't seem like the behavior of a normal adult and really doesn't seem like the same dude I spoke to in the past on random ass servers between TLP's.
I like you personally, that hasn't changed. The pussies crying on this forum are ridiculous though. Is this not the Fires of Heaven forums anymore? Where have all these pussies come from? You want to compete on the raid level, man up and do it. You want to be a family style raiding guild, fine.

My comments aren't 100% directed towards you Zaide, just the competing with TL part. That isn't a knock on Faceless, no guild can compete with us right now, not even realm of insanity. Faceless is a good guild, I was a member of it for a while and made good friends. I don't want to seem like I'm knocking your guild. If I wasn't in hardcore on ragefire, Faceless would be my guild of choice.

I'm angered because I expected more from rerolled members. The same whining that is happening on the eqlive forums is happening here and it disgust me.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I'm angered because I expected more from rerolled members. The same whining that is happening on the eqlive forums is happening here and it disgust me.
Get a grip, man. This community has been %90+ fathers with life outside their games for the last decade. Most left the nolife days far in the past.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

For real man. Frenzic, you do yourself a disservice acting like this. It doesn't come off as trolling, it just comes off as a desperate need to be validated and it's thru a pretty pathetic medium (validation through poopsocking Everquest, really?). Please dude, just stop.

Get a grip, man. This community has been %90+ fathers with life outside their games for the last decade. Most left the nolife days far in the past.
Exactly. Yeah, this is the Fires of Heaven board, and most of us were in top raiding guilds at one point or another... 10+ years ago, when we didn't have personal lives... That isn't a knock at you or anyone else, it's just a fact dude. You expect everyone to be unemployed with no personal life or something, and you're disappointed that you're the only one that is. I guess that makes you feel lonely and you want validation? I don't know, but wow!

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
For real man. Frenzic, you do yourself a disservice acting like this. It doesn't come off as trolling, it just comes off as a desperate need to be validated and it's thru a pretty pathetic medium (validation through poopsocking Everquest, really?). Please dude, just stop.

Exactly. Yeah, this is the Fires of Heaven board, and most of us were in top raiding guilds at one point or another... 10+ years ago, when we didn't have personal lives... That isn't a knock at you or anyone else, it's just a fact dude. You expect everyone to be unemployed with no personal life or something, and you're disappointed that you're the only one that is. I guess that makes you feel lonely and you want validation? I don't know, but wow!
No what I expect is that if you can no longer commit to or choose not to, step aside and stop your bitching. This thread is a disgrace to gamers. Grown men on here whining about not seeing content, whining about tactics used by other guilds, whining about not being spoon fed content via instancing.

If you're an adult with a family, that's fine, so Am I. I also raided hardcore with some of the most dominate guilds in EQ history. I don't go on websites complaining like a sandy vagina though. Play how you feel comfortable and stop the complaining. That is the whole gist of my argument.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
No what I expect is that if you can no longer commit to or choose not to, step aside and stop your bitching. This thread is a disgrace to gamers. Grown men on here whining about not seeing content, whining about tactics used by other guilds, whining about not being spoon fed content via instancing.

If you're an adult with a family, that's fine, so Am I. I also raided hardcore with some of the most dominate guilds in EQ history. I don't go on websites complaining like a sandy vagina though. Play how you feel comfortable and stop the complaining. That is the whole gist of my argument.
The gist of your argument is that the 99% should shut up and take it, and that the game should cater to and revolve around the 1%. The hilarious thing is how people like you advocate for things that will actually destroy the game and its population, which will then make everything you do meaningless and boring and then you quit too. It happens time and time again, but it seems that you never learn.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
The gist of your argument is that the 99% should shut up and take it, and that the game should cater to and revolve around the 1%. The hilarious thing is how people like you advocate for things that will actually destroy the game and its population, which will then make everything you do meaningless and boring and then you quit too. It happens time and time again, but it seems that you never learn.
This is Everquest, you knew what the fucking rules were when you decided to play. No one did a switch on you. You're now complaining because things aren't the way you wanted them to be. Play the fucking game and stop your whining. If you can't commit to the raid scene, stay away from it and play casually. It's not hard to grasp.

The server will continue to live on long after your pussy ass quits.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, it's not. That should be obvious to such a "L33t dude".

Yeah bro, your guild rocks the 3rd? gen progression server, we all get it. So that puts you somewhere between the 3rd and 4th guild on P99? Lulz.
I played on all three progression servers and was in a top guild on each one. Thanks try again.

P99 is dogshit, it's a casual paradise not a place where hardcore players go to compete. I tried it once and got falsely banned, had to wait over a year for Rog to tell me that they falsely banned me and he's sorry. Yea no thanks!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Unlike TL most of us were hardcore in EQ when EQ mattered. Here let me pat you on the head and tell you that you matter.

Better log on to feed that fragile ego.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Unlike TL most of us were hardcore in EQ when EQ mattered. Here let me pat you on the head and tell you that you matter.

Better log on to feed that fragile ego.
Again defend your shit status with tales of yesteryear. I too was in dominate guilds of the past. The difference is I'm still dominating while you're on the forums whining like a bitch. I also have a full time job, a family and life. Wow amazing how that works.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
No one is whining just laughing at you and your need for approval and validation from 1999. Im sure you do uh huh. The finest operator at the drive thru window. I didnt realize you were excelling at work as much as EQ. Here's a cookie lady.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
No one is whining just laughing at you and your need for approval and validation from 1999. Im sure you do uh huh. The finest operator at the drive thru window. I didnt realize you were excelling at work as much as EQ. Here's a cookie lady.
Tons of people are whining including you. I just caught up on this thread so I'm replying to it now. I don't need nor want your approval. I choose to put in a lot of hours and have a great time doing so. You choose to play casually and that's fine, but don't come to forums and whine about how the game isn't catering to you or that other people are no life-ing it.

I can all but guarantee I make more money than you. I'm college educated and work as a nurse in a correctional facility. 80k a year before overtime and still I'm able to have a family and be in a top raiding guild. It's not my fault you suck at life and/or time management.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Man, this thread got hilarious, frenzic thinks he is proving to us how much of a badass he is but just manages to come off as the biggest loser this side of the pantheon thread.

BTW when did advocating for changes you want in anything automatically become whining?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, this thread got hilarious, frenzic thinks he is proving to us how much of a badass he is but just manages to come off as the biggest loser this side of the pantheon thread.

BTW when did advocating for changes you want in anything automatically become whining?
It happened when they clearly defined what the server was going to be and yet people still come on here and cry about it. If you didn't like it, don't play.

For the record, I am badass thanks!

I was also on the pantheon team for a brief while!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Tons of people are whining including you. I just caught up on this thread so I'm replying to it now. I don't need nor want your approval. I choose to put in a lot of hours and have a great time doing so. You choose to play casually and that's fine, but don't come to forums and whine about how the game isn't catering to you or that other people are no life-ing it.

I can all but guarantee I make more money than you. I'm college educated and work as a nurse in a correctional facility. 80k a year before overtime and still I'm able to have a family and be in a top raiding guild. It's not my fault you suck at life and/or time management.
You don't get to decide what other people do. Your hilarious attempt to talk up to me and order people around is funny. You don't even make as much as kids fresh out of school in my field. You desperately don't want changes because then you might have competition and could not just poop sock your way to victory.

Pantheon team...yeah that's something you should definitely tell others about.