New Progression Server confirmed

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm pretty sure there was a cleric who named her epic Mr. Stick and would say that when she would rez people. High elf, full PoG armor.

There were drawings.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav, Arkadius was in EoE. Please don't associate that dude with TFO.

403 Forbidden
Ah, he was? I saw some stuff under his Arkadius-Vulak account (same name - flipped around) on EQLive that made it look like he was recruiting for y'all on Test. Responded to the thread with the correction. (also noticed that between the first and second TFO mentions it took a negative TFO note which was not intended - clarified the "TFO nonsense" part - which was regarding that plan you had to get EoE in line - wasn't a bad plan, just broke my spirit on playing personally since it went against my personal EQ morals to get involved in the poopsocking nonsense - it wasn't fun and I'd been telling DHS we'd take the high road and ignore such, so I was at an impasse regarding which part of my ethics to contradict (playing "politely" or trying to encourage "polite play") - so I took the version where I didn't have to compromise some part of my ethics and quit - wasn't a bad idea, just couldn't function with my moral code)

You change your mind on playing on 3.0 BTW? Saw TFO start a recruitment post that said you'd be there - I linked your earlier comment in here and they said "semantics" - pretty important semantic since to some you'd probably be a key factor pro or con in coming to TFO.

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm so on the fence about playing this again. As much fun as I had playing through Luclin, I'm not sure I could deal with my cellphone blowing at at 3am every night again, and listening to Damdor say some of the most badshit crazy stuff I've ever heard in Vent day after day.

Vaclav

I'm so on the fence about playing this again. As much fun as I had playing through Luclin, I'm not sure I could deal with my cellphone blowing at at 3am every night again, and listening to Damdor say some of the most badshit crazy stuff I've ever heard in Vent day after day.
From outside, he did seem to be quite a character. I don't think too many would repeat his mold for the good sides or the bad.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Damdor... monk on Fennin Ro? I remember him from the TMO days.

Vaclav

Damdor... monk on Fennin Ro? I remember him from the TMO days.
He was a monk on Vulak - depends on who you talk to, there were rumors that he just stole the old Damdor's name though. He had some odd ways of speaking and terrible spelling if that's indicative of if he was legitimately the old one or not.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He was a monk on Vulak - depends on who you talk to, there were rumors that he just stole the old Damdor's name though. He had some odd ways of speaking and terrible spelling if that's indicative of if he was legitimately the old one or not.
If he was sporting the original human model with brown hair and a stache it might be him. He quit the guild pretty early on, maybe to xfer.

Column_sl

shitlord
Kaines are you really Kilogram? lol

When Taebin said that some memory's flashed back.He was a Gnome necro on that server.

I think Kilo also used to sell Everquest guides way back in the day on some website. Like some of the first, you can get rich by just farming ( add material),

Noahx

N00b
I'm still rollin it up on the 20th as an ENC. Should be good times for a little bit. Wanna hit all the nostalgia possible like CB, CT, Unrest, Lguk, Sol Ro... also seems there are some fun challenges as to try solo'ing as an Enc. Heavily debated cleric (for ease of finding a group) or druid (ports/solo anytime I want).