New Progression Server confirmed

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Kaines are you really Kilogram? lol

When Taebin said that some memory's flashed back.He was a Gnome necro on that server.

I think Kilo also used to sell Everquest guides way back in the day on some website. Like some of the first, you can get rich by just farming ( add material),
No, I'm not Kilo. I did group him a lot though, and he helped me get into Mischief when only BoW was able to do ToV. I played a cleric on Torv in a "lesser" raiding guild. Like a full expansion behind BoW. I did get to group with Trindade some in Velks and Ssra Temple though.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This is what every raid was like when we had rules...

xWqWT.jpg

The drama that resulted from this shit was mindblowing. Six months after we left the server I still had 30 year old dudes trying to email emu server admins to get me banned from wherever I played, shitting up my youtube video comments section andcalling the military recruiter where I lived while I was enlisting.

Mark my words with this policy every single raid mob will be a 12 hour poopsock where the winner will be determined by whose dps lives closest to EQ servers. This will happen eight times per week for six months before you even see Kunark. If you're intending to get hardcore about this, enjoy your 2,304 hours of staring at walls while spamming attack (or doing whatever you do while your script spams attack for you) just during classic.
You got damdor that salty?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
That's the thing though, I don't think they were salty. Harassment is just part of the metagame of classic Everquest now.

Sidenote: SJW's have ruined the word harassment for me.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Weird having it open on a wednesday but Friday and Saturday launches are such a cluster fuck. Since I've never played a progression server I'll be playing here, the 6 month classic lockout i don't really mind because of the manastone and guise drops but kunark for 6 months is so depressing after a majority of players have been playing p99 in kunark for years...

With no real mmo to play these days and without a decent one on the horizon the timers aren't as bad as they seem. You'll just have to wait and see how things are handled and whether you can get the right mindset to have fun.

Column_sl

shitlord
No, I'm not Kilo. I did group him a lot though, and he helped me get into Mischief when only BoW was able to do ToV. I played a cleric on Torv in a "lesser" raiding guild. Like a full expansion behind BoW. I did get to group with Trindade some in Velks and Ssra Temple though.
Ah, I thought you might be him when you said "Kilo>Zoth" because that was an inside joke he would message me all the time.

I believe his brother played a dwarf paladin on that server, that kid was funny.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
People were posting Damdor's full name, his parents name, and their home phone number and address in zone chat by Kunark.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People were posting Damdor's full name, his parents name, and their home phone number and address in zone chat by Kunark.
Was he young enough that his parents names would be relevant to anything? Didn't think he was a kid or anything.

Crone

Nope, not young. He's in his 20's. I met up with him and Mayala in Anaheim for Blizzcon. Was a pretty fun night.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Was he young enough that his parents names would be relevant to anything? Didn't think he was a kid or anything.
Damdor is a trust fund douchebag. His parents are very rich and he lives completely off of them.

At least that's what he bragged about non stop.

Vaclav

Damdor is a trust fund douchebag. His parents are very rich and he lives completely off of them.

At least that's what he bragged about non stop.
If he's in his 20's and one I can see alot more sense in his personality then, hah. Like looking in a mirror during the beginnings of mine right around the same rough age.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
He was 27 during our time on Vulak. For reference I was 19. Idk that either number is relevant.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
It wasn't the same Damdor, the Damdor from Vulak named himself after the other guy because that guy helped him out a lot originally, so it was more of a name in tribute from what I recall than anything else. Depending on your interactions with him, he was either one of the nicest people you'll meet or a complete asshole. Very much to the point that after he invested so much time and money into the game (he paid for some peoples accounts who couldn't afford it, which is kind of scary imo) that he'd be willing to do anything to make sure his guild and members were at the top.

I think most people who actually got to know him liked the guy, and he would bend over backwards for anyone in his guild. I'm sure it was the same way with Zaide and his team on that server.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
rofl. Like I said dude abused the fuck out of mq2. I saw him use it to train Zaide and his guild multiple times.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I remember on Kunark launch I was pulling Trak down from poop mountain, FD'd near the water at the bottom and Segejin just warped right on top of me. You've got to appreciate the balls it takes to use the opposing GL as your actual warp point.

Vicart, are you going to be playing on Ragefire? I see a lot of the EoE guys who stuck around for the later expansions have moved over to TL for this round.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I agree, the warping and other MQ2 antics are lame as shit, but all you can do is be the small minority that plays clean. If they chose to start the server in Velious, the whole SK bullshit would be irrelevant and 5000 magicians wouldn't be running around. Let's be honest here as well, that opening night of kunark was as dirty as I've ever seen it. The bullshit that went down in KC, for some reason just a handful of Faceless warping on Sev and dying (I still don't know why Lex and like 7 other people did that, just took themselves out of that fight), puppet stringing/bard charming Hunters and Foragers, Echo training by traks layer, and people so imnpatient they couldn't wait for a coth down to the area.

I'll be around with my same two toons if I can get the names, and I'll be that guy at poopsocks playing PS4 or running errands because my reaction time isn't as fast as the programs.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone up for grouping up starting on the 20th? Havent decided what I`m rolling for sure.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I was actually on the fence but got the call today that a small group of our hold posse is rolling. I just don't know if I want to roll a bard or a chanter. Just can't decide....

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Going with a cleric of Innoruuk opens up ghetto snare.

rrr_img_96063.png
I remember finding this quest/item on Allakhazam's when I was planning on rolling a cleric when Lanys opened. For the longest time people had no idea why in the world I had a snare. Loved that little item. Not sure why it took so long to catch on with our server. I think we just didn't have a lot of Dark Elf Clerics.