New Progression Server confirmed

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I don't understand why people level so fast. I wouldn't mind having more time but why not enjoy the nostalgia and goof around a bit. I guess to each their own.

Having a blast though. RL should slow down soon. I'm just blown away how people don't care to talk and group. It's such a foreign concept in MMO's. I'll probably be playing this for a while unless they do something really stupid. I'm such a sucker to classic, Kunark and PoP. Hoping I can stick with it through PoP.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Proto is there a TFO guild setup yet?
Yeah, we're mostly in Gfay/FP areas. The guild is currently titled "The Faceless Disorder" pending petition to let me use TFO on this server. When I left for work we had roughly 40 members tagged. Look for Vasil, Cinge or Danglez to point you to how to get tagged.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Confirmed second server. However, I think the second server will be Quarm, the one that locks at PoP.

rrr_img_98301.png

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The instance system is actually pretty good, no instances really empty and easy to move to one that isn't overcrowded. They are beyond dumb if they dont expand that to most zones and dungeons.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Yea Crushbone is in desperate needs of instancing. I've stopped leveling my Army until things clear out in there, wanted some Emperor Dvinn nostalgia action but the zone hasnt dropped below 50 people since the server came up.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Yea Crushbone is in desperate needs of instancing. I've stopped leveling my Army until things clear out in there, wanted some Emperor Dvinn nostalgia action but the zone hasnt dropped below 50 people since the server came up.
Yeah... they need to hit those stepping stone zones like CB and BB. Would be a huge help.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Dude Hustle putting in work! Word, what is that shoulder slot?

Side note, anyone free to start a powergrind tomorrow? I'm looking to do like 20 hours a day for the next three days.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Roshen already said they're looking into a new server that isn't like Ragefire while he was streaming earlier

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Naggy down it sounds like. People going crazy lol.

Also adding a different ruleset server sounds like a good way to get two dead servers. Make another of the same kind and merge them when they die down.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Naggy down it sounds like. People going crazy lol.

Also adding a different ruleset server sounds like a good way to get two dead servers. Make another of the same kind and merge them when they die down.
Yup. Everyone bitching about how many people there are and then they'll be bitching in a few weeks how dead they are

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Roshen
I'm chatting with some of the guys from Twisted Legacy. They killed Nagafen with 18 players, and the highest level in the raid was 46.

Loot was Gauntlets of Fiery Might, Red Dragon Scales, Cloak of Flames, Selos Drum of the March, and a Bladestopper.

Nicely done, Twisted Legacy. Sounds like some sleep has been lost this week while you were leveling, and a neat achievement on the Ragefire server for your guild.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Phinny and Vox will be dead by morning. Innoruuk will die tomorrow and CT will die on Monday.