New Progression Server confirmed

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Still trying... jesus christ. Will definitely join the channel. I'm on a facebook group for my previous server Prexus. Has 600+ members, fairly active up until a few days ago. Then the hype train just exploded for us. The feed keeps blowing up with shitloads of posts about how much we're looking forward to this. Then of course comes the authentic launch experience. Still, will be a 60+ member guild at launch... Can't wait. Considering Rerolled was basically built on EQ, I expect there to be a fairly large guild here as well.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Getting lvl 4 on the necro was clutch, new pet + poison dot makes yellows a breeze, getting 3-5% a kill too.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I love the "i'm not putting up with this, i'm going to P99" crowd. After all these years, still some pretty funny people on the forums. I haven't been on the forums in years...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
AFKs do get dropped, can't AFK forever. My friend and I both just got in at the same time, so must of hit some AFK timer, and bunches of people get dropped?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
eh, only if it's setup for here only. My toon on Trakanon recently was online for 22 days straight. Patch kicked him.

Server might just be unstable though.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I think they just launched the server and went home for the night. The only Dev response on the forums this whole time was Absor laughing at players who didn't get in/get their names lol.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's most likely just for this server until the population evens out. They said it boots afks via twitter anyway

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm sure there's also tons of current EQ players also trying to log into this as well for shits and giggles

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Aristo claims they're going to be watching the numbers over the first night or two to see "headroom". If it stays crazy the whole time a second server seems likely. If it dies down then we'll probably only see one. The problem is that players will only sit on the log in screen so long before they give up entirely, diminishing the total possible pool of players we could have had.

Vitality

HUSTLE
rrr_img_98197.jpg

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Luclin era spells I think, I wonder if they left the /spells beta command in or if they found the spell on a vendor somewhere.

I betad a wizard and bought all my spells but I only shopped freeport, and only got to level 8 or so.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
I'm disappointed. Woke up and logged on this morning and the highest is only 16 shown. People either have no drive anymore or they are /anon

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Made level 5 last night about 11:30 est before calling it quits for bed and work today. Should be fun this weekend.

rrr_img_98209.jpg

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm disappointed. Woke up and logged on this morning and the highest is only 16 shown. People either have no drive anymore or they are /anon
I'm guessing there are higher. Aelfheah was level 15 at around 1 AM EST last night before he went /anon. He's still on this morning. It seemed like he was boxing 4 mages and a druid.