New Progression Server confirmed

penalty_sl

shitlord
Yea they aren't opening another server. They are pretty much gonna make us deal with it. I canceled my sub but I'm still in for the drama

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else get a tell about EQ in a browser? I told Tyen to shut up and got no response back.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
been trying for hours to no avail. What a bummer
frown.png
I imagine we are still a few hours away from max # of players trying to log in. Would be interesting to see the number of players on vs. the total number attempting.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is the new out of combat regen stuff in? I'm second guessing troll shaman now.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Yes the OOC Regen is in. Appears they've left the building for the weekend. Guess we just have to suck it up. Cancelled my subs

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yes the OOC Regen is in. Appears they've left the building for the weekend. Guess we just have to suck it up. Cancelled my subs
Fuck it, barb it is then. Guk isn't worth having to deal with faction issues in classic and with ooc regen in, the regen thing is kind of a wash.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
need people who are logged in to start spamming that there is a new server up, should be able to get at least a few hundred to log out to check

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There's no OOC regen you nerds, the buff icon is there but you still regen like aids.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not gonna fight it tonight.

Maybe 10 years ago but after playing on P99 and getting the classic feel I'd rather not put up with the rush. I can wait...or not at all. I'm not even subb'd...do I have to be?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
For someone who has had absolutely nothing to do with DBG over the last decade in any form or fashion... this company is going places. Like Shyamalan with The Happening this all has to be joke, this has got to be the Accelerated Severance Pay Business Plan.

Loved the server so far, but feel bad for the others! I have leveled my swimming. Can't report what you can't see!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think lack of answers is just the most frustrating. Why are they so against a 2nd server? What kind of numbers are they not hitting to make a 2nd server worth it to them? Shit, maybe DBG is like no, no second server? At least tell us. This was just posted though, further entrenching their belief in 1 server.

Holly Longdale ?@TheWindstalker 33m33 minutes ago
Testing an AFK solution right now. If it works, we'll update on next steps.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The AFK boots aren't going to help a damn thing. There are thousands of accounts trying to be logged in right now. I am pretty damn convinced DBG Devs took a half day for the holiday weekend. Someone posted over at the main forums that one of the devs posted a tweet from the bar a couple hours ago.

PS. Hour 3 with the login script with no luck.