New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its cropped because the point of that entire thread was to show in the chatbox that Inny was being hailed...nothing else was relevant...
I believe you - but explaining perception of a small "almost pointless" edit from an overall view. You could've accomplished the same shrinking it down to just the textbox or whatever to accomplish the same goal - or said "Hey 10 pixels at the bottom of the screen or so don't really marr what the image demonstrates, why bother!?".

People that want to create conspiracy theories will run with any ammunition you give them - doing small little changes that appear sly tend to set off a tinfoil hat alert.

From how you're explaining yourself I'm getting this image of you being in web publishing or something where a shot has to be "clean" and you were just cleaning it up even though it wasn't really needed.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
I believe you - but explaining perception of a small "almost pointless" edit from an overall view. You could've accomplished the same shrinking it down to just the textbox or whatever to accomplish the same goal - or said "Hey 10 pixels at the bottom of the screen or so don't really marr what the image demonstrates, why bother!?".

People that want to create conspiracy theories will run with any ammunition you give them - doing small little changes that appear sly tend to set off a tinfoil hat alert.
In the original thread, he actually had a cropped screenshot of just the chatboxes and some of his screen. Then on the forums people start questioning why it was cropped?! So he quickly put up the screenshot to show his entire screen. But whatever!

Evernothing

I can all but guarantee I make more money than you.
Whatever you say, Gaylord Focker

rrr_img_101753.jpg

Vaclav

In the original thread, he actually had a cropped screenshot of just the chatboxes and some of his screen. Then on the forums people start questioning why it was cropped?! So he quickly put up the screenshot to show his entire screen. But whatever!
Heh, so they were being conspiracy theorists right off the bat - yea, better to just ignore people like that - if they don't want to let it stand, they'll just create some new theory and then another and then another - and you'll just drive yourself crazy over it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really am not a fan of needless drama.
Are you sure you're on the right forums? That's pretty much the entire point of these forums. Plus, it always tickles my pickle when the former high school QB who gets to relive his "glory" days and pretend he's still relevant loses his proverbial mind.

Vaclav

Are you sure you're on the right forums? That's pretty much the entire point of these forums. Plus, it always tickles my pickle when the former high school QB who gets to relive his "glory" days and pretend he's still relevant loses his proverbial mind.
I'm used to things being shared in confidence, kinda what my work life was built upon. It's nothing on par with Hoofshots or Xboxes though, don't worry there - just EQ stuff.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
403 Forbidden

Holy shit Frenzic what is up with this superiority complex? It's a 16 year old game dude, and all you're doing is fighting off two threads at one time with both fists, screaming about how much money you have. People in both threads are trying to be reasonable in both threads. Both sides are saying that being hardcore has nothing to do with all the free time you have. Being elite consists of being able to beat difficult CONTENT, not each other. What's with this whole ... Ah fuck it no matter what I say it'll be refuted with some sort of "We must deny the rest of the casuals !" bullshit. There's a reason it's nearly everyone vs you.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Well now we at least have the real classic EQ happening. This is why six months was the proper answer.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Prathun - It's intentional that the planar encounters weren't buffed in the same way as Naggy, Vox, Phinny, and Yael, but after reviewing this decision we've decided to give the planar NPCs a similar difficulty bump on progression servers as well.

Thanks for the feedback. Best estimate is that this will go out in the mid-July update.

Edit - looks like this is including sky.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
No what I expect is that if you can no longer commit to or choose not to, step aside and stop your bitching. This thread is a disgrace to gamers. Grown men on here whining about not seeing content, whining about tactics used by other guilds, whining about not being spoon fed content via instancing.

If you're an adult with a family, that's fine, so Am I. I also raided hardcore with some of the most dominate guilds in EQ history. I don't go on websites complaining like a sandy vagina though. Play how you feel comfortable and stop the complaining. That is the whole gist of my argument.
rrr_img_101765.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah Krono's are going to keep skyrocketing, which I am ok with.

Nothing is more annoying then fucking 15 yr kids saying shit like, "BAM for 2k? HAHAHA Saw it sell for 1k last night". Someday these kids will grow up, and learn how not to be absolute fucking retards when someone sells something for a price that they can't afford.
Please, there is no 15 year olds that play this game. What year do you think you are in 1999?

Their demo is over 30, and that is being kind.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Prathun - It's intentional that the planar encounters weren't buffed in the same way as Naggy, Vox, Phinny, and Yael, but after reviewing this decision we've decided to give the planar NPCs a similar difficulty bump on progression servers as well.

Thanks for the feedback. Best estimate is that this will go out in the mid-July update.

Edit - looks like this is including sky.
intersting. does sky need the buff?