New Progression Server confirmed

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When they release their eventual No Boxing TLP server next year everyone will have forgotten about how ridiculous this got and rush to go play there.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Almost to the point where is just not worth dealing with all the drama/problems for 19 year old content that has been done to death.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
@vaclav
@zaide

You're both pussies
smile.png

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I haven't played for at least 5-6 years but man reading this brings back memories; wish I had the time now days (not in my DNA to play casual). If I ran the world I'd make an expansion up to and including POP raiding and make it open. That would provide a wide enough array of content for people to enjoy the ride but also naturally tier the content. POP was the pinicale of all raiding as far as I am concerned. A lot of content with scaling difficulty so the top end didn't completely waste time doing the low end god's after awhile etc.

It would have its "drama" but it would be more drama lite and not be negatively effecting the overall growth of the server. Once POP gets cleared by 2-3 guilds then release the next expac maybe 3 months later. Also they need to limit box accounts to 3 I think ( I always 3 boxed a main wizard, healer, and 2nd wizard) without anything but 2 computers and alt tab. Rotations are fucking pathetic except player agreed ones. Its a dog eat dog world out there my friends.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got 6 levels today. I'm now 4 levels higher than when they rolled me back. 44 wizard but no words on my jboots yet.

Titan_sl

shitlord
I fucking love forum drama. For us casuals nothing is more hilarious than seeing people take this shit way too seriously. I suppose there's some real stake in the game for the rmt'ers but everyone else plays EQ way too much. Congrats on that top guild status and all I guess, sounds like the hardcores are having a real blast.

Would be nice if they would just open up a new server with Velious and allow transfers but I have this suspicion that most guilds would stay on their respective servers anyway. If they didn't, bonus, since the top guilds if they did transfer would still torture the hell out of each other for ongoing forum drama.
Alot of it doesn't even have to do with people caring too much. Honestly, i'm not AS mad as i seem on the forums. I am a little angry though, only reason i came back was because "DPS Race, Competition server" and now its the exact opposite of that. Rotations are for the birds, but the drama has been amazing. I'm just feeding into it at this point.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So what was up with the rollbacks? How did the Puma line make it into the game, and was there any other spells that slipped in as well? Curious as to exactly what happened.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what was up with the rollbacks? How did the Puma line make it into the game, and was there any other spells that slipped in as well? Curious as to exactly what happened.
The server was unlocked at least to RoF(maybe even synced all the way to live). It just seems like some idiot included it on the list of servers for the event update, in a sense it considered LJ no longer "progression". So everything was available, but only for about 10 minutes. Most people seemed to just realize a rollback was coming and didn't bother with anything, but obviously some realized and ran to buy spells asap.

Though based on Dev staff post on forums, they are removing things people have.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the stuff wasn't available very long and I bought none of it or did anything out of era but still got rolled back 2 days. Their algorithm or what ever was pretty shitty.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This new raid rotation drama is worse than P99.
Its honestly just a joke at this point, guilds wiping to fully slowed Innorruk (the easiest god) for 3 hours up at prime time in our rotation and only barely killing it by bringing in outside help. It now makes sense why we have a 3 hour clause, guilds are so bad they need 3 hours to wipe with 96 people.

Not having any competition now or reason to mobilize is fucking boring, we are now all part of the sheep guilds who just go hit our loot Pi?ata once every other day. If Kunark isn't FFA for a while at the start what will be the point in even trying to raid with a rotation that might be at 10-12 guilds by then?