New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Now that the patch went - it was /servertransfer with a trade window up, finalize it on the sending char then finish the trade on the other char the second the transfer LDs them. (seems easy to detect)

The other was a /split.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Now that the patch went - it was /servertransfer with a trade window up, finalize it on the sending char then finish the trade on the other char the second the transfer LDs them. (seems easy to detect)

The other was a /split.
Haha nice. Wow. So what's the buzz about this all? I feel like most threads with any real info are probably deleted. Like what are people saying in game, and what are krono prices now? Having duped plat in the past I know first hand how easy it is to singlehandedly screw with an economy. And the way I was doing it required quite a bit of effort and took several days per dupe. Being able to dupe instantly and to do it that many times? I'm sure you all heard the thing as a kid "Would you rather have $1,000,000 or $0.1 a day doubled every day for a month". I mean, that is plat in the *billions*. And If even one duper slips through, that's it. Obviously all that plat doesn't easily spread out, but it'll continue to send waves through the eonomy for years. Someone made A LOT of money. Really sucks for the server though :/

Arandris_sl

shitlord
Haha nice. Wow. So what's the buzz about this all? I feel like most threads with any real info are probably deleted. Like what are people saying in game, and what are krono prices now? Having duped plat in the past I know first hand how easy it is to singlehandedly screw with an economy. And the way I was doing it required quite a bit of effort and took several days per dupe. Being able to dupe instantly and to do it that many times? I'm sure you all heard the thing as a kid "Would you rather have $1,000,000 or $0.1 a day doubled every day for a month". I mean, that is plat in the *billions*. And If even one duper slips through, that's it. Obviously all that plat doesn't easily spread out, but it'll continue to send waves through the eonomy for years. Someone made A LOT of money. Really sucks for the server though :/
People aren't saying much, but most people are well aware that duping is/was going on. I've seen people offering anywhere from 5k - 9k plat per krono in the last week.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So I guess the meeting lastnight for RF rotation didnt go anywhere, and now theres another saturday night or sunday night?

wtf this shit is getting retarded

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I love how ridiculous Roshen looks now with "Closing this thread due to baseless rumors, conspiracy and wild speculation." Bahaha. This is so entertaining from the sidelines. It's like they couldn't possibly handle things any worse than they are.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah just did a servertransfer to get a name I wanted and it instant closed my client. That seemed so obvious not sure why I didnt think of that, rofl.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Well here's to hoping I don't get "accidently" flagged as a duper. Sold some Krono's on Ragefire a few days ago and transferred the plat back to buy said Krono's at a cheaper price on Lockjaw (ended up with one extra). Given SoE/DB's hamfisted history with banwaves and innocents getting caught up in them I don't have much faith.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Someone in guild sold me an out of era spell I was too dumb to even notice it was out of era. Guess I need to delete :/

lost

<Bronze Donator>
And they expect people to stick around 6 months of classic, cant wait to see how lockjaw does. Cant fucking wait for kunark oh wait 6 months of rotations, rip.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Full chat log
TL;DR Agenda
Even more TL;DR - 10/11 Voted in a general agreement. Apok voted no, to everything that was proposed and then left 2 hours into the 9 hour discussion.
Skelly tells RotationCouncil:4, 'For the record, Apokalypsis agrees with the rotation that the GMs have set in place for us. We are willing to vote and make changes to the current rotation with the rules that the GMs have set in place, but this meeting is in violation of everything that the GMs have set for us. Whenever a meeting is held that can sustain GMs rulings please feel free to contact Apokalypsis to attend. Thank you for your time.'
In violation of the GM enforced rules proposed behind backdoors by one guild... Guess who? Grade A Asshats

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Full chat log
TL;DR Agenda
Even more TL;DR - 10/11 Voted in a general agreement. Apok voted no, to everything that was proposed and then left 2 hours into the 9 hour discussion.

In violation of the GM enforced rules proposed behind backdoors by one guild... Guess who? Grade A Asshats
I'm confused? How can they actually believe "this meeting is in violation of everything the GMS have set for us", when they(DBG) have specifically said rotations rules/setup can change if guilds agree on it? Like those agreements just magically appear without discussions?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This might actually be more drama than 1999 had on most servers. This is crazy! I feel like Ragefire is going to turn into a representation of The Joker and everyone is going to lose their mind.

Skelly/Apok is very entertaining.