New World

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Def enjoying the game, wish i had logged in this morning and setup an anti-afk thing though! Started queue with 1250ish at lunch time, 3 hours later only down to 850 :/

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Def enjoying the game, wish i had logged in this morning and setup an anti-afk thing though! Started queue with 1250ish at lunch time, 3 hours later only down to 850 :/
I don't know how that's even tolerable to people. I was raging enough to request a refund 3x, then just joined a low-pop server after all 3 got denied and after seeing that free transfers are coming up in a few days. I'm just going to play on a no-wait server until I can transfer to the forum bros server.

Cybsled

Ya, fuck high pop when trying to level. My server has no queue and a decent territory control split at the moment

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
First MMO I have crafted most of my stuff. Getting to 150+ in all things is going to be a chore. Trying to decide if I want to keep pushing all the trade stuff or just get to leveling. Right now at 27 and most of my experience has come from gather/refine/craft. Also had to give bezos $5 for this cool t-mog.

asdfasfdadsf.jpg

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ya, fuck high pop when trying to level. My server has no queue and a decent territory control split at the moment
As of last night, my server does not have a single territory that's owned by a company. All of them are still gray

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be nice if you could log into a low pop server (if you wanted too), but still be in queue for your main server. Then get notified that you could join the main server when you got through the queue... just seamlessly switch.

Got home at 2pm today, got hit with a 870 person, as of now its down to 313. I imagine tomorrow will be far worse.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Zero queue right now on the server my wife plays on. I was gonna log her in to get the queue started so she could play in a little while but apparently not necessary. At night she sees 1100-1200 queues though.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol Jfc I just got banned for 23 hours. This world is fucking ridiculous.

All good though - had to take a shit would have taken me 23 hours to get back in the damn game anyway.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Xerge

<Donor>

All good though - had to take a shit would have taken me 23 hours to get back in the damn game anyway.
I was waiting for this to happen lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey tell that Destiny chick I made a phone call and now I am stuck in a fucking queue ;) I WILL RETURN!

Jozu

Im under the impression that CON is a must for basically ANY build that wants to be effective in PVP.

I cant imagine how strong a tank build with whored con and good defensive gear with shield would be. During beta I didnt raise CON at all, went STR and DEX as Bow/Sword and I still did somewhat decent pvping against similar level players.

Now with a high CON build i have WAY more health and a fuck ton more survivability. My damage falloff is small compared to the damage I did in beta. I havent pvped yet too much but I am going to have a lot more health giving me opportunity to survive longer and be able to deal with strong offensive builds that blow early cooldowns. Then stun with shield and beat on until they run then I take out bow and buh bye.

+ con gear and maxed con life staff would also be interesting as fuck.

Also, I havent seen many musket people at all compared to closed beta where every other player was musket or 2h axe. Did they nerf musket? The hit scan on musket was wild, that shit would follow you like a heat seeker.

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I hope that liberal cancel culture fucktard is still on before 7pm (When my wife comes home) so I can tell that piece of shit to fuck off :)

Or, since it is a static server, I can wait until tomorrow but I would rather do it now to let that piece of shit know she can cancel my dick! :)

• 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard

That's one giant shit.

• 1Like

Jozu

Damn Ut is going harder than usual. I like it! Just dont get completely banned brother.

• 1Truth!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have a streamer who is telling that chick to fuck off :p

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I have never been more proud to be governor of this lot. For the last three days. 82 in queue, Wakandans.

Jozu

Big media is starting to ruin the internet just like everything else.

They are canceling voices, banning accounts, striking users....its just fucking out of hand. You cant even shit on people "internet" style anymore. "Attacking" someone is some kind of egregious act that must not be tolerated. What? Since when? How about some nuance?

If you want to ban someone for being an ad hominem faggot then go ahead, or stop someone from just attacking people for no reason. But why cant someone get shitted on for having a bad take? People SHOULD get dogpiled for saying gay/dumb shit. But no, instead all you can do is support "THE MESSAGE".

Pysek can I get invite in a couple hours when I finally get on? Name is Blattos vingolf Syndicate.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Im under the impression that CON is a must for basically ANY build that wants to be effective in PVP.

I cant imagine how strong a tank build with whored con and good defensive gear with shield would be. During beta I didnt raise CON at all, went STR and DEX as Bow/Sword and I still did somewhat decent pvping against similar level players.

Now with a high CON build i have WAY more health and a fuck ton more survivability. My damage falloff is small compared to the damage I did in beta. I havent pvped yet too much but I am going to have a lot more health giving me opportunity to survive longer and be able to deal with strong offensive builds that blow early cooldowns. Then stun with shield and beat on until they run then I take out bow and buh bye.

+ con gear and maxed con life staff would also be interesting as fuck.

Also, I havent seen many musket people at all compared to closed beta where every other player was musket or 2h axe. Did they nerf musket?

I respec to 2 : 1 main stat / con when I am pvping. Full con is just nowhere near bursty enough to kill people who don't play like npcs and gear properly. Majority of people within +/- 3 levels I can instagib with spear wombo combo or have them down to <1/4 health and panicking before they get to play their character.

You'll see a lot more musket in large scale. I personally hate using either bow/musket while I'm 1v1ing/roaming as they offer very little outside of opener and any non idiot is going to get away from you while you take the time to aim either.

My server almost any regular name that I see perma flagged is wearing G. Axe/Life Staff if they are solo.