NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure why Arizona is running the ball at all. The 49ers secondary is leaving a ton of open receivers to throw to.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Surprised there wasn't a penalty for hitting the receiver too hard, thus negating the fumble

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Of all the games I've watched this year, the Niners have certainly appeared to be the most penalized. I don't think it's necessarily a ref problem and more of a Niner problem. There are physical defenses that aren't drawing over 100 yards worth of penalties per game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Of all the games I've watched this year, the Niners have certainly appeared to be the most penalized. I don't think it's necessarily a ref problem and more of a Niner problem. There are physical defenses that aren't drawing over 100 yards worth of penalties per game.
The game today has been about 50/50 legit penalties vs bullshit ones. It's just that the bullshit ones have all been personal fouls.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
How was that not a penalty on 22 from Arizona? He lead with the crown.

EDIT: He also got up and taunted.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The game today has been about 50/50 legit penalties vs bullshit ones. It's just that the bullshit ones have all been personal fouls.
Agreed. And they have also been ones that continued drives which were otherwise going to be stopped

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Game over. Not sure why I expected more from the 49ers, but that first half got my hopes up I guess. Ah well

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Safeties all over the place and WRs completing passes left and right. Wtf is going on.

Sick spear on Kaep

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
They are in fact the most penalized team in the league after 2 games.http://www.nflpenalties.com/

Disp_sl

shitlord
Not sure there's a more frustrating way to watch a team lose back to back games than by constant penalties at the worst possible moments. All you have to do is not get a stupid penalty play after play and the team wins.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Despite the Niners/Cardinals being more competitive, I can't seem to want to watch it.

But nice pick by the Broncos!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I finally had to turn it off. So frustrating to watch a team totally implode like that.

I guess this is who Dallas fans feel most of the time?