NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Broncos defense is much improved, they have kept them in this game, but the Broncos still match up terribly against Seattle's defense.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
CBS must have a heart on for Pete Carroll - seems every time they go into commercials, they show Pete is slow motion with some whacked look on his face.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Broncos defense is much improved, they have kept them in this game, but the Broncos still match up terribly against Seattle's defense.
Very true, and really even though the Super Bowl was a total blowout it wasn't due to the Seahawks offense. If I recall they didn't even have that many total yards.

So Cardinals in the number 2 spot this year in the NFC West?
I think so, yeah. 49ers may end up similar to Arizona last year, 10-6 and out of the playoffs. Hell, could even be 9-7

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
All you have to do is not get a stupid penalty play after play and the team wins.
Some of them were players being absolute, undisciplined morons. Some of them, however, there's only so much you can do.

Fennin

So Cardinals in the number 2 spot this year in the NFC West?
My NFC prediction: 1. Seattle 2. Philadelphia 3.Carolina 4. NFC North- pick the shiniest turd in the bunch. 5. Arizona 6. New Orleans/San Fransisco Toss up.

I think both wild card teams will finish with a better record then the winner of the NFC North. Interesting thing is that Seattle has to play both Carolina and Philadelphia this year on the road. Could have pretty huge seeding implications down the stretch.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am impressed with the Cardinals play considering they have a ton of people out it seems like.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Cards did well and I'm surprised as hell we won today, but lets be fair and admit the refs helped us out a lot. I'm sure it will balance out and we'll get screwed by refs in a future game. Next week is a bye and then we're playing Denver in week 5. Here's hoping we can make Manning cry.

Fennin

Has been a pretty even game so far, the defenses have dominated, the only difference in this one is turnovers. Which Denver is losing.