NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
For some reason I thought he said winner has to wear own team's avatar. I don't know what that means.

Yep:

Chiefs gonna come to Miami town. Avatar bet, Sutekh? Winner should be forced to wear own team's avatar for a week.

What a suck fest this is gonna be.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think he means it is embarassing to be a fan of either team? Or he goofed and meant other.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whatever, at this point it's more embarrassing to wear a Dolphin's logo. I just miss my lion.

Also, Donovan Mcnabb did an AMA on reddit. He said his favorite moment at Syracuse was the Syracuse/Vtech game. Life is complete, I was only like 13 at that game and lost my brother when we charged onto the field. Was amazing.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Video: Fans brawl at two NFL stadiums - NFL - SI.com
I don't know why i enjoyed this videos so much. Waiting on some incident of one of those girls getting her jaw broken by one of the guys shes hitting. Should bring many new exciting topics for roger goodell and cnn to talk about.

comment from the article also made me smile.
Nothing sexier than a woman in an NFL jersey throwing punches. Got me to about 40%.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I was in college for programming every calc/physics/etc. teacher actively tried to get us to hate the English language. I can't help it.

When I was in college for programming every calc/physics/etc. teacher actively tried to get us to hate the English language. I can't help it.
img-thing

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure either but if I had to guess I would say it's because Jonathan Martin blows ass. The O-line has been shit all year and the only reason that we have any offense at all is because Kaep can run the ball and complete passes with a couple linebackers chasing him around in the backfield.
Jimmy needs to bring Incognito on board. Toughen Martin up a bit.