NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lifelong Tampa fanatic checking in:

levpoint.gif
Haha, I did not see that happen

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So.....the Titans are terrible. And there are no QBs I like in this draft with the first pick.

Fuck.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
JJ Watt has more TDs than Arian Foster and Andre Johnson combined. I think they should throw him in at TE 100% of the time.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Feels good to see Claiborne get knocked over like that. Yeah, I hope Brees gets his helmet knocked off tonight, I hope McClain knocks him on his ass!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Please, let me know who is better so that you can be wrong.
I could see you arguing Craig's best years were behind him by the time he got to the '9ers but there is no way Frank Gore is a better footballer than Roger Craig.

sebur

Bronze Squire
and the missed FG, boy this is looking bad fast, I think I am done for the season if we lose to Dallas

Column_sl

shitlord
Our Defense is holding, the offense has got to drain time now, and score.

Why is romo ever passing on 2nd down... The play calling will end us against the Saints.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I would say that might be the case except it seems we can't finish a drive currently so who the fuck knows.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I could see you arguing Craig's best years were behind him by the time he got to the '9ers but there is no way Frank Gore is a better footballer than Roger Craig.
What the fuck are you talking about? The 49ers drafted Craig.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ugh, this is hard to watch. I know what can happen if our defense gets tired in the 2nd half. I feel like we should be up more then 10 points at this point, the Saints look fucking awful.