NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Beautiful pick by Harrison Smith. My prediction is Vikings get a field goal, Hester returns a TD, and then Vikings fumble the ball trying to run down the clock.
Ponder is in the game, so possibly... He is kindof a bad luck charm

Funny how the coaching staff would rather risk a long Field Goal kick than let Ponder run the offense

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe the 49ers are going to lose this game after all this. Unbelievable.

Actually, I suppose that is pretty much how their season has gone so far.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ponder is in the game, so possibly... He is kindof a bad luck charm

Funny how the coaching staff would rather risk a long Field Goal kick than let Ponder run the offense
Yeah, his presence is exactly why I am sick to my stomach!

My butthole was clenched when he kept it on that last run on 3rd down....

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I can't believe the 49ers are going to lose this game after all this. Unbelievable.

Actually, I suppose that is pretty much how their season has gone so far.
The Eagles have squeaked out so many lucky wins this year. On the plus side, at least we didn't look like complete dogshit in the second half. We shit the bed in the first half this time!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, his presence is exactly why I am sick to my stomach!

My butthole was clenched when he kept it on that last run on 3rd down....
Do you think Zim told Ponder, "Look, what ever you do, DO NOT throw the football!"? Or possibly that Norv will just run rush plays for the rest of the game?

EDIT: Official confirmation: "Teddy just has a sprain, x-ray came back fine"

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Eagles still have 3 timeouts. Slapperdick and that fat fuck Roman better be smart.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think that is one time I would have preferred they try and throw it for the 1st down.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
What a win by the Vikings! Teddy Throwsevelt is legit. No interceptions from the Vikings, unbelievable! I'll also take the 28.5 fantasy points from Asiata. Beautiful!

It is shitty that Teddy sprained his ankle and we have a short week to have to play the Packers on Thursday. I'm excited as fuck to watch it though!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That was a pretty fucking weak block in the back flag. He barely touched him

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
What a win by the Vikings! Teddy Throwsevelt is legit. No interceptions from the Vikings, unbelievable! I'll also take the 28.5 fantasy points from Asiata. Beautiful!

It is shitty that Teddy sprained his ankle and we have a short week to have to play the Packers on Thursday. I'm excited as fuck to watch it though!
In Teddy we trust! He's going to be a damn star if he continues like that. But hell, I already know he will be as I got to witness it for a few years firsthand!