NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really was bracing myself for a rough season, but figured there would be some high points. The first game against the Vikings was FAR more than I expected, but gave me some hope. But this is now actually worse than I was expecting. I thought they would have at least some semblance of an offense.

Yikes was I wrong

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The fuck are you talking about? Did you not watch the Steelers and Cardinals games?
In reference to this game, the defense has been solid. And the shitty ass offense put the defense in a HUGE hole against Arizona.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This game sure, they have been okay. But yes, the offense is possibly the worst thing I have ever seen. It is actually unbelievable how bad they really are.

Hey, that interception was as good as a punt!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the miners had anything resembling an offense they could win this game. Of course I think we played very vanilla since we did not expect much of a fight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
2 passes in a row where Kaepernick threw it nowhere near the receiver. I knew he was regressing, but holy shit he has totally fallen off a cliff

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
It seems like there's about 5 good teams in the league, and everyone else is total dogshit

Where's the parity?