NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Such a fucking troll game by the Rams. 3 turnovers, win by 2. We tried giving that game back, Arizona just fucked up too much today. I'm stoked Gurley got on track. If we can manage to feed him the ball enough, with our defense, that might be enough.

This team should really be 4-0 off talent, but coaching.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
CQgrIeSWoAA87io.jpg:large

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I'm sure he's really broken hearted about it, while swimming in his pool of cash.
It's actually unfortunate with how profitable the NFL is right now. You can run your franchise like shit and the owners are still making a killing. It doesn't give them much motivation to get any better I suppose. You can really tell the owners who care about their team winning, and ones that just want to sit back and count their money.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What did York have to do with 49ers turning to shit this year other than Harbaugh leaving? Or do you believe they'd still be a contender if he never left?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
WTF Bears, they can't even tank right. Catler needs another injury and hopefully the Colts will offer us 3 1st rounders for Forte....

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like its time for you guys to jump ship to the Raiders.
Fuck that. I'm going down with the ship. I enjoyed rubbing in how terrible the Raiders have been to my families face to ever root for them.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I'm not a fan of any NFCE team winning except the Cowboys but if a team had to lose, I'm glad it was the Eagles. I figure in six months Chip'll be leading the Texas program.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What did York have to do with 49ers turning to shit this year other than Harbaugh leaving? Or do you believe they'd still be a contender if he never left?
This all started before this year, we are just now seeing the culmination of it this year. The guy is a 35 year old silver spoon kid who has no business running a football franchise. It starts at the top and the top is Jed York, with Baalke right under him. The decisions that have been made for this franchise over the last 2 years are terrible. Draft picks, free agent signings, coaching staff changes. All of it was terrible.

The reason it is York's fault is because he is the owner, and has had a hand in all of these decisions.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck that. I'm going down with the ship. I enjoyed rubbing in how terrible the Raiders have been to my families face to ever root for them.
I'm talking about the Niners fans! You should start rooting for the Rams. They will be in So Cal soon enough anyway.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hell yeah Brees, keep it up. That stat about Kaeperbro and Rodgers is fucking hilarious

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw something about Rodgers having the same amount of INT's in like 500+ attempts as Kaep had last week or some shit.

Merrith

I saw something about Rodgers having the same amount of INT's in like 500+ attempts as Kaep had last week or some shit.
Realistically I think it's around ~20 straight picks and Rodgers would have a similar career Int %. Kaep's really isn't that bad.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Colin Kaepernick has thrown 5 INT's in his last 67 attempts. Aaron Rodgers has thrown 5 INT's in his last 670 attempts.
/boggle

Yeah, IDK about the percentage. Its all fun "wow look at that" numbers anyway. Obviously Rodgers isthe best quarterback in the leagueand Kaep is on a shitshow dysfunctional train ride to hell so its not like its a terribly relevant comparison to make in the first place.

Merrith

Yeah, Rodgers is a 1.6% Int % in 3598 career attempts. Kaepernick is a 2.1% in 1233 career attempts.

Others for ref: Brady a 2.0% (7301 attempts), Romo a 2.6% (4282 attempts going into tonight), Peyton 2.6% (9176 attempts going into today)

After today Captain Kirk Cousins is a 4.1% in 560 attempts.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Capt. Kirk is too much of a gunslinger to be constrained by a bunch of stat monkeys you see.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Joseph Randle proving to be the right choice, drafted him in two fantasy leagues thinking behind that line Murray's replacement would be money.