NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Capt. Kirk is too much of a gunslinger to be constrained by a bunch of stat monkeys you see.
Kirk is easy for the stat monkeys. In 2 wins this year, no picks, in 2 losses this year, 4 picks (2 in each game). He did break that streak of having lost 9 consecutive starts when throwing the ball 30+ times though

Merrith

Brees needs to turn it on in the 2nd half. 3 way tie at 2-2 atop the NFC needs to happen. Make it so.

Fadaar

That guy
Brees needs to either fall over dead or throw a few picks without anything positive happening. This comes as a Bucs fan and someone playing against him in fantasy.

In fact, fuck everyone on every team.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
LET WEEDEN THROW THE BALL YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT COWBOYS COACHES. FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
How was that not a penalty on the last 2 passes?
First one was because there was no real contract. Second was prolly cause ball was overthrown. Thats definitely some sloppy as shit corner play. A good receiver would of abused that.

Scyfi

N00b
Tough loss for the Cardinals today, so many mistakes and bad coaching. I think they passed on every single 3rd down, 3 times into the red zone with a 3rd and 2 and they pass. Two ended in sack and 1 an incompletion, on a day when CJ is averaging 5 yards a carry.

Also was the lack of short pass plays. Rams pass rush is so fierce you would think Arians would have a lot of quick short pass plays lined up and that wasnt the case. Felt like they were trying to play the same offense against the rams as they did the 49ers.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Such a fucking troll game by the Rams. 3 turnovers, win by 2. We tried giving that game back, Arizona just fucked up too much today. I'm stoked Gurley got on track. If we can manage to feed him the ball enough, with our defense, that might be enough.

This team should really be 4-0 off talent, but coaching.
Yeah I was surprised that the Cards were even in it until the end. I'm just happy that Palmer made it through the game in one piece.

Rams are turning their troll mode up to 11. I expect them to beat Green Bay next week and then lose to the Browns in week 6.

Merrith

Just NFC east things.
Hey man just being honest, Eagles are a mess, I'm not really sure what the Giants are, I'm not really sure what the Skins are either (hopefully an 8-8 team), and with Dallas having the injuries they do, that's just how it goes. You could easily make the case the Giants should be 4-0, but I think they're about what their record is. Depending on when Romo/Dez come back, 9-7 might be enough to win the division.

Just NFC East things.

Merrith

Yeah I was surprised that the Cards were even in it until the end. I'm just happy that Palmer made it through the game in one piece.

Rams are turning their troll mode up to 11. I expect them to beat Green Bay next week and then lose to the Browns in week 6.
No, Rams are going to go 6-0 in the division, 6-10 overall.