NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Faulk Sharpe Marino Simms Irvin Sapp Bradshaw all suck/sucked.

Warner is tolerable, Mariucci too.

some of these guys seem to know very very little about football outside of actually playing it. either that or they're comfortable being shills and will say whatever they're instructed to.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How long does it take for people to go beyond 'bandwagon' fan status? I mean, the Patriots have been good for like 15 years straight now.
Well, considering some iteration of this thread has existed since atleast2007ish (that's the earliest I can remember posting in an NFL thread on FoH - it may have existed prior), I'd say the influx of recent Pats* "fans" would clearly put them in bandwagon territory. The only Pats* "fan" that I remember from the "old days" is Uber. The rest of you have had at least 8 years to make your presence known, yet conveniently waited until after they won the most recent Super Bowl.

Not to mention, most real fans of other teams are here shitposting on a constant basis. Many of you Pats* fans only parachute into this thread after a victory and even then, only when in prime-time. Even if your team is out of market (like being a Pats* fan living in San Francisco), a true fan still finds a way to watch every goddamn game and shitpost about it.

Well, considering some iteration of this thread has existed since atleast2007ish (that's the earliest I can remember posting in an NFL thread on FoH - it may have existed prior), I'd say the influx of recent Pats* "fans" would clearly put them in bandwagon territory. The only Pats* "fan" that I remember from the "old days" is Uber. The rest of you have had at least 8 years to make your presence known, yet conveniently waited until after they won the most recent Super Bowl.

Not to mention, most real fans of other teams are here shitposting on a constant basis. Many of you Pats* fans only parachute into this thread after a victory and even then, only when in prime-time. Even if your team is out of market (like being a Pats* fan living in San Francisco), a true fan still finds a way to watch every goddamn game and shitpost about it.
hey shit bag, posting on a fucking obscure message board isn't the determination of whether someone supports a team or has supported the team in the past.

are you for fucking serious?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
hey shit bag, posting on a fucking obscure message board isn't the determination of whether someone supports a team or has supported the team in the past.

are you for fucking serious?
If you've been on these forums for years and claim to be a Pats* "fan" all your life, you're damn right I'm serious. Almost anybody who is on Rerolled was also on FoH, even if they were just a lurker. You think Draegan's shitty "junkies" sites actually drove enough traffic here to get an influx of new posters? ROFL. Pantheon was about the only thing that saw us grab a few new posters and most of them stay confined in the retard cage that is the MMO forum.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a bunch of Pats fans* who have posted here for years and only show up during the playoffs on a SB run. Last year was a perfect example.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Definitely. MethHawk and Lleauric or whatever didn't start posting in here until after the SB win.

Post ticket stubs of games you attended, or pictures of you watching 16 games minimum a year on your couch, or shut the fuck up about "bandwagon fans"

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The beauty of rooting for a team that has never won a Super Bowl is that no one can ever accuse you of jumping on any bandwagon.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I, like many here on Rerolled, have years of built up anger and frustration because of my crappy team. Why couldn't WE have Brady and BB. Why can't we win like our Super Bowl winning overlords!? Why!??

I need to find new levels of ways to hate. Yes! I will now get angry at these so called band wagoners! Those who weren't around when they were the Boston Patriots or in the AFL are fakes! Fakes I say!!
I translated your post.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You've been practicing on this messageboard 4 times a day for the past 2 years and 10 months, and that's what you've got for me? When Gurley shreds his knee again, remember this moment, because your paltry attempt at reaching for the #1 guy failed so miserably, that the God of Football Tom Brady saw fit to crush yet another Rams fan's heart.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You've been practicing on this messageboard 4 times a day for the past 2 years and 10 months, and that's what you've got for me? When Gurley shreds his knee again, remember this moment, because your paltry attempt at reaching for the #1 guy failed so miserably, that the God of Football Tom Brady saw fit to crush yet another Rams fan's heart.
Well, you are the only pats fan that could come up with a coherent response. I've gotta tip my hat to you, wicked burn ya retaahd.