NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Losing by 7 is what Pats fans call a "blow out".
No, no I don't. We catch the Steelers in the AFC Championship in Gilette on a cold January evening, now that's a blowout and heaven forbid it's snowing, fucking forget it. 73-0 Pats.

Everyone should be embracing the Pats now, there will never be a greater victory in sports than if this Patriots team can go 19-0 and win the 50th Anniversary of the Super Bowl after the commisioner tried to railroad the QB in to a non-sense suspension. Long live the dark side and Sith Brady.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Going to be hilarious when the league fights the court ruling, wins and their whole season is overturned
smile.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can speak to the whole New England being the evil empire thing as I live in the heart of it.

Patriot fans are mostly faggots. Then you have the heady types that follow the games and know all the players and let you know they are proud, knowledgeable fans. Which is cool, but the young Patriots fans are stuck up and dont know anything but winning. Anyone who is in the age bracket of 15-26 or so will only remember the success and the Super Bowls (as well as the crushing losses to the Giants) so they dont really appreciate what it means to have such a quality team as a fan.

They are also hostile to any non Patriots fans like myself. When I say im a Niners fan people look at me like a traitor but I do it with pride. I even bought the gold 1980's 49ers jacket for the winter just to be a faggot. I think most fans would embrace being the bad guy to be honest. As long as Brady and Bellichick are running the show the team and their identity will be the same, as long as they keep winning, and people will keep hating.

Its gonna be pretty refreshing for me though when Brady does retire and the Hoodie is fired.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've been a closet Pats fan since Drew Bledsoe and Parcells went in there in 1993. When Brady took over, he's from my favorite college team and I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times and I have some autographed pieces from him too. (ching ching). I don't actively cheer for them, but I take great joy in shit birds raging about how great they are and when the Lions are eliminated from the Superbowl in the Pre Season I tend to use Brady destroying teams to give me moments of happiness in an otherwise emotionally draining season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That does seem a bit crazy after only 2 full practices. I would imagine they limit his snap count pretty heavily, but I suppose they think even that limited snap count will be beneficial.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've been a closet Pats fan since Drew Bledsoe and Parcells went in there in 1993. When Brady took over, he's from my favorite college team and I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times and I have some autographed pieces from him too. (ching ching). I don't actively cheer for them, but I take great joy in shit birds raging about how great they are and when the Lions are eliminated from the Superbowl in the Pre Season I tend to use Brady destroying teams to give me moments of happiness in an otherwise emotionally draining season.
Fucking lol. Is there a team that youdon'troot for? The Lions, the Vikings, and now the Pats?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Losing by 7 is what Pats fans call a "blow out".
While I think the outcome could be a lot different with everyone healthy for Pitt, Pats were up by 2 scores for the majority of that game. Yeah a couple of field goals got missed (not abnormal this year), but only reason it ended up a 7 point game was a TD in garbage time with 2 seconds left.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fucking lol. Is there a team that youdon'troot for? The Lions, the Vikings, and now the Pats?
I think you should go into the grown up thread and give him your very important feelings on NFL fandom.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lol @ those who negged me for being a seachicken fan. We need to screen better.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Is there a time when you have any reading comprehension? I said I don't actively cheer for them, stop being a shitlord. I said I enjoy watching people cry about Brady, people like you really.
smile.png

And I don't cheer for the Vikings either. Fuck them and their child abusing RB.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Going to be hilarious when the league fights the court ruling, wins and their whole season is overturned
smile.png
Going to be hilarious when the league throws millions down the drain for something that should have been a $25,000 fine and the commish has to present The New England Patriots the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I can speak to the whole New England being the evil empire thing as I live in the heart of it.

Patriot fans are mostly faggots. Then you have the heady types that follow the games and know all the players and let you know they are proud, knowledgeable fans. Which is cool, but the young Patriots fans are stuck up and dont know anything but winning. Anyone who is in the age bracket of 15-26 or so will only remember the success and the Super Bowls (as well as the crushing losses to the Giants) so they dont really appreciate what it means to have such a quality team as a fan.

They are also hostile to any non Patriots fans like myself. When I say im a Niners fan people look at me like a traitor but I do it with pride. I even bought the gold 1980's 49ers jacket for the winter just to be a faggot. I think most fans would embrace being the bad guy to be honest. As long as Brady and Bellichick are running the show the team and their identity will be the same, as long as they keep winning, and people will keep hating.

Its gonna be pretty refreshing for me though when Brady does retire and the Hoodie is fired.
What adult still wears sports team jackets?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Last spring I saw a dude in St. Louis wearing a leather Patriots jacket, all decked out with faggoty patches. The douche probably gave $400+ for it, too. SMH

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

You're from New Bedford. You're not in the heart of anything Patriot related. Your in the heart of Portuguesse sweet bread, Linguicia and Coffee Milk, it's not even Massachusetts. As far as I'm concerned 195 could be a fault line and we could lose Rhode Island and all of New Bedford, Fall River and Swansea to Africa; and Africa would be getting the shit end of that deal.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You're from New Bedford. You're not in the heart of anything Patriot related. Your in the heart of Portuguesse sweet bread, Linguicia and Coffee Milk, it's not even Massachusetts. As far as I'm concerned 195 could be a fault line and we could lose Rhode Island and all of New Bedford, Fall River and Swansea to Africa; and Africa would be getting the shit end of that deal.
I think we found the shitty Pats fan mentioned in Jozus post.