NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I have some inside info on Kaep (I am family with someone who works with someone in his family) and apparently his shoulder injury was way worse than what we were lead to believe. The 49ers team doctor basically told him it was minor, he tried to play through it and couldn't, and finally after several weeks of that BS he went and got a second opinion who told him "yeah, you needed surgery from the start" and then the 49ers medical staff was like "yeah, we've been telling him that from the get-go lololol."

Basically more disfunction from inside the organization and I wouldn't be surprised to see a bounce back season from him, especially if he gets a fresh start somewhere else.
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I guess the Chiefs have to play in Houston because Houston won their division? Meh.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Brock may not be looking great but lets not pretend Peypey came in to that game and worked wonders. He was 5 for 9 for 69 yards.

On the season Brock has a better completion percentage. Before he got pulled Peypey had 17 interceptions and 9 TD's while Brock has a positive ratio. He isn't just winning games because of the defense, he is just having a better year then Manning. Manning has looked like shit all year.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Brock may not be looking great but lets not pretend Peypey came in to that game and worked wonders. He was 5 for 9 for 69 yards.

On the season Brock has a better completion percentage. Before he got pulled Peypey had 17 interceptions and 9 TD's while Brock has a positive ratio. He isn't just winning games because of the defense, he is just having a better year then Manning. Manning has looked like shit all year.
When you talk like that, it's as if you don't understand how football works at all.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Please explain to me how Brock isn't putting up better numbers then Manning? Was Manning winning strictly because of the defense? Absolutely. He had what, 2 games with a positive TD to INT ratio and only one good game the whole year?

moontayle

Golden Squire
I caught the last part of the game and the felating Simms did on Manning was embarrassing. "The run game is working better with him under Center."

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The amount of Yinzers that are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden as Steeler "fans" are so cute.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So the team told Weddle they didn't have room for him on the airplane for the flight to Denver. What a bunch of cock suckers. Fire the whole staff. Eat a dick Spanos.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
you're aware they're in and got a bye right?

have a good offseason cocksucker
HE HURT. Not sure what's hurt more though, his baby back bitch ego after going 6-8 in Miami or his pussy ass legs after getting butt fucked multiple times yesterday.

Hope he torn his acl.