NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure why this is a big deal. Ambi and I are seeing things from different perspectives. His is more stat based and that's fine. I'm not giving him crap for his opinion.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stats don't always tell the full picture. That's where I tend to disagree with people. They run for stats but it's not always an indication of preformance. Especially by a QB. Not sure how free he was to change plays at the line of scrimmage that game tho. I called it quits at half but a QB checking into runs that lead to positive yards and points on the ground can be equally as dominate as throwing all over the field. Not to mention he ran for a TD which kills a defense and changes the way they want to call a game.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure why this is a big deal. Ambi and I are seeing things from different perspectives. His is more stat based and that's fine. I'm not giving him crap for his opinion.

It's Zombiehawk and Convo, so really it's on me for trying to engage them

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's Zombiehawk and Convo, so really it's on me for trying to engage them

uh.. I never even shared my opinion on the matter to about a minute ago. I was amused at people trying to engage you in a serious conversation...let's not pretend you're a rational NFL poster. You say some of the dumbest shit in this thread. That Cam being overrated comment last year should go down in the history books!

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ambi masquerades as a thoughtful poster that just wants to talk football but is just actually trolling. He latches on to whatever topic is trending, and either goes against the grain in order to get bites, or clings to a liferaft argument to prop up whatever stance he supports at that time.

I dont like the cut of his jib, to say the least.

The Patriots argument is dumb anyway. They simply adjust week to week, hell possession to possession. Even with a healthy Brady, Belichick will still abandon the passing game sometimes and give his backs 50 carries.

Or he will minimize the run scheme and replace it with short dropback pass plays and simply keep drives alive to bully TOP and keep opponents offense off the field (and keep tired defense on it). If the D tries to adjust by blitzing or pressing he'll simply call 9 straight running plays with a few draws thrown in, then destroy you the following series with a play fake.

Belichick has proved himself more in these past 4 years than any other stretch in his career. There were whispers in 2012 of him starting to get old and was making bad personel decisions, blowing it in the draft, losing the big games etc. But in the meantime he pieced together 6 straight championship game appearences-- all the while he lost a star player because it turned out he was a serial killer, dealt with numerous injuries to big name players on both sides of the ball, and plugged in replacement level guys that turned into pro bowlers (im looking at you Jamie Collins).

This Patriots success over the years starts, and will ultimately end with Belichick, not Brady or any other player.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He doesnt call all the offensive plays but he does construct a fucking game plan and McDaniels executes it based on what he sees on the field.

Glad to see your still at it though. Ambi can be funny every now and then Ill give him that, hes just in danger of cutting himself with his own edge.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Redskins be like, force a 3 and out? We're not supposed to be doing that well, lets touch the ball randomly on the punt return so Giants can have a short field.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone using MMA-TV know what channel RedZone is on? Their stupid channel lineup is only showing one game

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
He doesnt call all the offensive plays but he does construct a fucking game plan and McDaniels executes it based on what he sees on the field.

Glad to see your still at it though. Ambi can be funny every now and then Ill give him that, hes just in danger of cutting himself with his own edge.

Well, McDaniels/Brady actually constructs the gameplan and Belichick approves it. Belichick does most of his duties with the D.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What the hell happened in Washington? Last year the playoff game against us they looked like a team headed in the right direction. What the fuck happened in the off season to turn it into shitshow?