NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What the hell happened in Washington? Last year the playoff game against us they looked like a team headed in the right direction. What the fuck happened in the off season to turn it into shitshow?

Cousins isn't playing anywhere near the level he was at the end of last year right now. Also D isn't forcing turnover like it did at times last year to help mask their problems.

Merrith

What the hell happened in Washington? Last year the playoff game against us they looked like a team headed in the right direction. What the fuck happened in the off season to turn it into shitshow?

Oh, and our GM going Best Player Available despite it being a super deep draft on the D line and not finding one until 5th round (who didn't even make the opening 53)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Cousins misses a wide open 6, but then drops in a great deep ball to DJax. Looks like 6 even on replays.

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
The Oline has played very well today. I think I might have been able to find the hole on that last run.

Merrith

And it's stuff like that why Cousins didn't get a long term deal. Game awareness. You have to throw it quickly there, either to a receiver or just out of the end zone to preserve the 3 points.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Vikings are surprising me left and right. Never did I think they would have a lead in this game today.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

I really wonder how many points Skins would put up if they actually played 1 game cleanly all the way through.