NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
The Bears fifth round draft choice - running back Howard - is having a pretty good game (compared to the typical run game).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like once again, the Redskins can't put together back to back winning seasons.

Browns dominating everything but the first quarter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like once again, the Redskins can't put together back to back winning seasons.

Browns dominating everything but the first quarter.

Offense will look great, then get a penalty, call stupid plays and bog down instantly. Meanwhile the defense playing the game where we just let them drive the entire field and hope we can force a turnover at some point. Just worked in our favor, but that shit needs to stop. Joe Barry going to get fired soon (and should be) if this performance on 3rd down continues.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Newton shitting it up like he has since the Super Bowl.

Convo Convo please tell me again how amazing he is

He's one of the best players in the league. For context, there isn't a player on the Dallas roster that Jerry wouldn't trade to get him.

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We always get the D team announcers. Dude referred to Carr as "Flacco" like two or three times straight.

I mean, I get it, almost no one outside of Maryland and the bay area is watching this shit. But seriously, you can't even keep the QB's straight?

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
NE @ Pitt only potential hiccup on NE's schedule. 19-0 and shitting on Goodell would be epic.

Something has been missing today....oh all the Pats faggots. Been a good Sunday so far. Keep it up Rexy the Giant Slayer.

The Skins are so inconsistent. Never know which version you will see

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
We always get the D team announcers. Dude referred to Carr as "Flacco" like two or three times straight.

I mean, I get it, almost no one outside of Maryland and the bay area is watching this shit. But seriously, you can't even keep the QB's straight?

Dan Fouts must be announcing your game.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Offense will look great, then get a penalty, call stupid plays and bog down instantly. Meanwhile the defense playing the game where we just let them drive the entire field and hope we can force a turnover at some point. Just worked in our favor, but that shit needs to stop. Joe Barry going to get fired soon (and should be) if this performance on 3rd down continues.
Sometimes I think I'm way more qualified to coach or GM in the NFL than anyone on the Redskins. I could tell RG3 was shit based on how he looked in the pocket. I knew Cousins was better. But then everyone started sucking Cousins' nuts last season, and I'm sitting there like, "Wait a sec, he's not that good."

I'm one of the few people who agreed with their decision to franchise tag him instead of a long term deal. But it's like a half a season of good play and Redskins fans lose their shit about how awesome someone is.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Haha they actually announced the penalty on Norman after the interception as "After the play was over... #24... shooting a bow and arrow". Fantastic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Down 16 pts, no sense of urgency.

Could Belichick be accepting that this is a loss?

I don't even know... I don't understand how you can go into halftime with 3 pass attempts in a game you are behind in... They let him throw the ball in the 2nd half but they shit the bed with penalties at the same time. 16 yard run, next set of downs lets get a 15 yard penalty! 14 yard pass? Let's get offensive holding! "Guys, we just had a nice play from back there, let's get back to the same yardline and do it again!"

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unreal BS call on Norman. Didn't hurt us though. Somehow Skins' D finds it's luck again forcing these 2nd half turnovers. 3 straight Cleveland drives.

Sadly it's the only way they're getting off the field though. Offense at least looks better.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats looked bad on offense today. Defense played OK but not that good, I said 3-1 with the possibility of 4-0 ...

Unless meltdown happens, pats no worse than 12-4 wins afc east and 1 or 2 seed in playoffs,