NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NFL needs to get with the times and have some truly awesome online live-streaming.

I want to live in a world where I can watch every snap live on any of the 7+++ cameras, then switch and watch any replays I want from other angles during the commercial breaks, while having my choice of listening to either local radio broadcast, or the TV announcers. without ads.
(If they allowed sports bars to have access to something like this it would usher in a new era, and totally change the viewing experience.)

Obviously this would really hurt TV ratings, and ticket sales, and thus will never happen. But I can dream dammit.

They can't even be bothered to install endzone cameras or tech based scoring verification. Don't hold your breath.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When does Andrew Luck start "earning" that contract? Inquiring Flacco's want to know.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Whichever team the AFC South sends to the playoffs this year will be the worst team to ever make the playoffs.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Whichever divisions play the AFC South this year will have inflated records and possibly send more teams to the playoffs than they deserve to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Rarely get to see these two teams play, but this game has not been too bad (especially since I get stuck with the Bad News Bears).

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Colts are fucking awful. That organization is so fucking lucky that they had the #1 pick at such perfect times, just completely carried by QB play the last two decades. Luck was sacked 5 times today and that Jags defense is just bad. Team would be a 2-3 win team without Luck. Whole organization is retarded.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The quality of streams still pisses me off with the NFL. Why is the NHL like 5 years ahead on this? Every game I can watch a VLC stream, but the NFL it's still these bullshit sites with 1000 ads.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cousins decided he was playing too well. Was time to throw a game-changing pick.