NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't think anyone expected him to be cut or traded this season.

Cut no, but people are claiming cut him next year like the Cowboys are just going to give up a huge trading chip for free.

Trade this year, if you honestly believe no one thought Romo could or should be traded this year then you aren't paying attention to the NFL outside of games.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really don't listen to much NFL stuff outside of the morning men on Sirius on the way to work and occasionally Chargers stuff on 1090.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uncle Tony just needs to settle in to a veteran backup and mentoring role. He just might get the Superbowl ring yet.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I really don't listen to much NFL stuff outside of the morning men on Sirius on the way to work and occasionally Chargers stuff on 1090.

Almost every NFL network personality discussed trading Romo, ESPN, and Fox included as well. Every last one of them ignored it wasn't ever possible because of the salary cap, what's amazing is almost none of these experts actually understand the salary cap I'd be willing to wager at least 3 people on this board have a better understanding of the salary cap than every single pundit on ESPN.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah none of the stuff I ever listened to talked about trading Romo right now. But like I said I mostly listened to morning men which is kind of a goofy morning show and Mad Dog in the afternoon which has been mostly baseball. That will change now that it's over and be football. I just have not been absorbed by the NFL this year .

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Almost every NFL network personality discussed trading Romo, ESPN, and Fox included as well. Every last one of them ignored it wasn't ever possible because of the salary cap, what's amazing is almost none of these experts actually understand the salary cap I'd be willing to wager at least 3 people on this board have a better understanding of the salary cap than every single pundit on ESPN.

Barnwell may have me beat. But just barely.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Goddamnit, I love Cutler and you folks need to get on board.

My Man said:
“I’m happy with the [election] results,” Cutler said. “I’ve supported Trump for a while. I’m not going to dive into it. I know it’s a sensitive issue. I like where it’s going.”

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
So media is retarded. Business as usual!

Like I said, I think the organization has too much respect to trade Romo to anything but a team capable of winning within 1-2 years. Only team that immediately comes to mind is Denver. Maybe he'll Peyton Manning a win and Denver can continue on as the weird franchise that gives QBs super bowls in their twilight years.

Other than that, who knows how it'll play out. I still have questions about Dak's mechanics, though he at least appears to know what he needs to work on and does so in the practices.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My FB feed is causing me to be happy with the results. And I'm a SF liberal faggot.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Media being retarded is nothing new, just look at PFT, they want to keep the story alive. You say she is cooperating with the NFL you say...The woman below whose text to her friends trying to get them to lie for her? These pics of her text that have been available for a while now?

Report: NFL seeks information about February incident involving Ezekiel Elliott

gee.jpg

Tiffany-Thompson-texts-21-307x400.jpg

That woman belongs in prison.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Cody Kessler seems like he could be a pretty decent QB if he played for a real team

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I am listening to it in the car and there's been two turn overs on my way home.

moontayle

Golden Squire
That's the smart money but JG's press conference literally just said they won't make that determination until the moment before they have to turn in their gameday roster. So you won't officially hear anything until Sunday. It's worth noting, however, that he's been taking Scout Team reps as opposed to firsts and that's a good indication of who is going to get the nod.