NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's the smart money but JG's press conference literally just said they won't make that determination until the moment before they have to turn in their gameday roster. So you won't officially hear anything until Sunday. It's worth noting, however, that he's been taking Scout Team reps as opposed to firsts and that's a good indication of who is going to get the nod.

Seems pretty obvious Dak will get the start. It's the fact that Romo won't even be active that indicates he'll be the starter when he returns or they still haven't made that decision.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Have two extra tickets to the Chiefs at Panthers this Sunday (club level 30 yard line) and can't find any Panthers fans I can tolerate to take with me and my son - so sad.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Seems pretty obvious Dak will get the start. It's the fact that Romo won't even be active that indicates he'll be the starter when he returns or they still haven't made that decision.
Like I said, they're not officially saying it one way or the other. In almost Belichick-like fashion he basically said it's something they'll decide on Sunday. But again, the smart money is that he'll be inactive, just based upon the workload they've given him in practice, they're just not outright saying it. Yet.

Edit: In other news, Gregory is apparently unable to stay away from the pot. Oh well, so much for that pick.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cowgirls goin down this week.

If it gets Romo the starting job back, I'm fine with it. While Prescott's amazing for a rookie, the Eagles game showed he has a long way to go as far as recognizing defenses and adjusting. Not a huge deal playing a team like the Bears or the Browns, but will definitely matter come playoff time.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Randy Gregory's brain and will power let him down.

fWx327.gif

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
cool would have been had he donated the money he spent to get the cleats done to any of the Vet funds. This is just "look at me, I'm supporting stuff but seriously, look at me" moment. Also hasn't the Tillman story been told to death? Seems like every god damn year it's brought up.
Oh shut the fuck up

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
cool would have been had he donated the money he spent to get the cleats done to any of the Vet funds. This is just "look at me, I'm supporting stuff but seriously, look at me" moment. Also hasn't the Tillman story been told to death? Seems like every god damn year it's brought up.

Go to hell.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big game today, knowing its vs a very good team Im hoping the bipolar Steelers decide to bring the good team today. I have a feeling Elliot is going to ball the fuck out on our horrific run D though.

I love playing Dallas though, two storied teams with a long long history and animosity rooted back in the 70s so it has kind of a college rivalry feel whenever we play imo (my older family members ALL dislike the 1.Raiders and 2. Cowboys more than any team because of that decade).

Crazy stat I heardfrom NFL.com.

Steelers and Cowboys have 2 more SB titles together than the AFC South, NFC South, and NFC North combined.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Dallas holds Pittsburgh under 23 and they win imo. Something tells me AB becomes the first 100 yard wr against Dallas, Bell won't be the first 100 yard rb against Dallas.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I like Pitt in this spot, coming off an embarrassing division loss and now at home facing a Cowboys team who got a little fat crushing a cupcake like the Browns, plus back to back road games. Tough spot, Cowbiys win this with all that against them, they show they have the mental toughness as a team to win postseason games.