NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think the Raiders will definitely compete for the division, but I don't know that they will take that step all the way this year. I think the Broncos are going to be a huge question mark as well. The Broncos front office wasn't able to keep the entire defense that carried them to a Super Bowl win together. Yes, they still have many of the pieces, but any loss is still a loss that needs to be filled.

NFC West should be fun to watch the Seahawks and Cardinals duke it out. I really hope Arizona takes it to Seattle again this year, and actually manages to sweep them.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I think the Raiders are ascending. How ever the Bronco's defense lost some important pieces and they will have a tough schedule. I still think Denver will have around 10 wins and I don't think it's impossible the Raiders take it.

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
That Raiders defense is looking good, I hear the Sanchize is already waking up in the middle of the night from nightmares of Mack and Irvin coming after him.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just imagine if Aldon Smith could get his shit together.

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Raiders need a year or two more to simmer and come together but they are looking great for the future.

Really thought we would have the inside track this year at winning the SB if not for our dumb shits getting suspended...oh well, next man up. Hoping Sammie Coates will breakout.

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
RIP NFC West QB's

mZQr0Nt.jpg

• 1Cutler

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully the Texans figure this Deandre Hopkins shit out.

• 1Cutler

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Alex Smith is the greatest athlete of all time and my Steelers are about to win yet another Superbowl after half the team is done being suspended for smoking weed.

• 1Cutler

moontayle

Golden Squire
Two days into training camp and no new suspensions/wifebeatings/injuries. Things are looking up!

• 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...news-rumors-on-des-negotiations-with-chargers

I thought the new rookie contracts put an end to all of this nonsense. Seems like they are arguing over some petty details. But I guess not being in either of their position, I can't really speak to it.

Edit: Looks like this site doesn't convert the links like the old site did. Basically if you don't want to click on the link and read the article, Bosa still hasn't signed with the Chargers over some contract stuff

• 1Cutler

Hosix

All labs matter!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...news-rumors-on-des-negotiations-with-chargers

I thought the new rookie contracts put an end to all of this nonsense. Seems like they are arguing over some petty details. But I guess not being in either of their position, I can't really speak to it.

Edit: Looks like this site doesn't convert the links like the old site did. Basically if you don't want to click on the link and read the article, Bosa still hasn't signed with the Chargers over some contract stuff

I don't think Bosa realizes how far behind he will be by missing this time in training camp.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

The Chargers are being faggots and need to sign him.

• 1Cutler