NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How sad is it that even in thread title mockery the Chargers still don't win the super bowl?

Jokes on you though, because this is the year of the Chargers, If Portugal can with a Euro with a goal from fucking Eder himself the Chargers can win a damn super bowl.
I like the cut of your jib.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
How sad is it that even in thread title mockery the Chargers still don't win the super bowl?

Jokes on you though, because this is the year of the Chargers, If Portugal can with a Euro with a goal from fucking Eder himself the Chargers can win a damn super bowl.

well, the thing is that Portugal actually has a world class player who can lead the team... Chargers, not so much

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
well, the thing is that Portugal actually has a world class player who can lead the team... Chargers, not so much
Felipe Rios is the demi god of fertility!

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Having high hopes for a Vikings team always ends up biting me in the ass, but I think the division is ours again this year. Yeah, yeah...Packers. 11 wins last year with the worst o-line in the league playing outdoors at home.

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Way too early predictions

AFC
Patriots
Colts
Steelers
Chiefs
WC: Raiders
WC: Ravens

NFC
Vikings
Seahawks
Panthers
Giants
WC: Cardinals
WC: Packers

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jugs Machine sounds like something completely different than what it really is.

Chargers can't win a fucking Superbowl and move to LA the next year, come on guys.

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ready for the season bros.

CD4hHr8WEAAkEC9.jpg

sPggAqG.jpg

• 1Cutler