NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have some hardcore Raider fan friends. Been season ticket holders for years. I've never once heard "kra".

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't really care about either team, but really hoping Raiders lose because that Kra shit is annoying

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Wait, someone thinks the fucking Raiders were going to destroy the GSOT?? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

fuck you

Yeah a team that put up an amazing 11 points in the NFC Championship. If the Bucs offense wasn't so god awful fucking inept that year they would have had two Super Bowls instead of just one. The 1999 team had the #3 scoring defense (235 points allowed) and the 5th worst scoring offense (a whopping 270 points). Compare that to 2002 -- #1 scoring defense by far (196 pts allowed, next closest was the Eagles at 241) and a middle of the road offense (346 points scored, good enough for #18). Also fitting that the Bucs destroyed said Raiders three years later in the Super Bowl, though how much of that is their own stupidity and not changing the playbook we'll never know.

ALSO BERT EMMANUEL MADE THAT FUCKING CATCH

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't hate either team even though I should. My family are all huge Raiders fans though. All I want is a good game.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
These are two of the best teams in the AFC. Going to be a tough win in KC for the Raiders.

Sure is a good thing the 49ers dumped Smith for Kaeperbro. Must be why they are so successful.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
When the FUCK did we get a Raiders fan?

Hey, I'm a long-term two team faggot Raiders fan!

... and I'm picking the Chiefs on this one. Hell, the Chiefs may still be the AFC team most likely to surprise the Patriots in the playoffs.