NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
The Raiders did play like crap last night, I was so disappoint. Not going to make too many excuses, but I really think Derek Carr's pinky was really bothering him on a majority of his throws. Amari Cooper was irrelevant (well the whole receiving core tbh), which has a lot to do with Carr. The good things I did see were that Khalil Mack is a force to be reckoned with more and more as the season progresses, also Latavius Murray actually did pretty well.

Next three games are @San Diego ( Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means 'a whale's vagina'.), Indianapolis, and @Denver. All likely winnable games. Which I can also see KC running the table on their final games as well.

See y'all in the playoffs! KRA!!!!!!!

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
OK cool, just tell us what you're crying about then.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I'm taking Brock...

9AoVMbs.png

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Exactly why I traded for him this year in the srsly league (and then dumped him because he's Bortles).

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Remember when Dak broke the rookie record and then Brady's record with 176 passes without an interception, well he is currently at 163 since his lasts interception in the first half of the Eagles game that was for first place in the division.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user