Houston vs. New England
Pittsburgh
vs. Kansas City
New York vs. Dallas
Seattle vs. Atlanta

Pittsburgh vs. New England
Atlanta
vs. Dallas

Super Bowl: The shitlicking New England Patriots demolish the Atlanta Falcons. Religious-minded people the world-over cry as they realize there is no God.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I just want the Patriots to win so Goodell has to stand up there and look Brady in the eye as Brady just looks back with a giant shit eating grin on his face.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Goodell is always a bad guy but I'm never going to support giving the Pats another ring. I have Atlanta finding a way and Matty Choke learning how to ball in the POs. That, or my personal favorite, Giants shitcan Pats once again as a shell-shocked Brady sits in a pile of feces(Pats fans).

• 1Solidarity

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Guess we are doing playoffs here?

Miami vs. Pittsburgh
Oakland vs. Houston
Detroit vs. Seattle
New York vs. Green Bay

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Go to the political thread and search 538 and Nate Silver and tell me he never predicts anything. Now I know your going to say you meant in that article but my point was the man has been non-stop pants on head retarded wrong for four years, if he pointed out water was set I'd check to see if the laws of physics changed. Also I'm with Genijro, "analysis" lol.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That didn't look good. Seattle really can't afford to lose anymore of their secondary