NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Question: How much longer does Belichick stay on? He's 64 now, has a bajillion Superbowls not as HC and now 4 as HC. The dude is the best ever. I can't even fault him for all these supposed cheating scandals because I don't buy into deflating balls as some huge deal, not after all I heard about other teams adjusting balls to their QBs likes also. Al Davis said if you're not cheating you're not trying.

Anyway, he's old. How much longer is he really going to coach? I've wondered if he'll retire when Brady does or within a year of Brady retiring. I'll be glad when he does. I can't wait to see the Pats go to dogshit and I hope Uber posts here every god damn day how much he misses Brady and Belichick. I hope the Pats are the next Lions/Browns.

I know you don't follow football much, but Belichick is itching to win a championship without Brady. The two are super competitive and have accomplished more than anyone else ever will, but they both want to see if they cpuld do it witjout the other.

The Pats will trade Tommyboy, get a kings ransom, and continue to dominate with Garrapolo.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sarcasm aside I thought it was interesting watching the Texans get exploited so badly. It was like they did no research on their opponent. They got blown up by what looked essentially like an SEC offensive scheme, because they prepared for a Tom Brady dropback style QB. Also, they can't tackle for shit.

Good gameplan by NE and terrible gameplan by Hou.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Both Astros and Texans were shutout last night. Was a shitty sports night. Ugh....

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Patriots offense has so many weapons that as long as the offensive line plays decently, I don't think it matters too much who plays qb. I thought the O-line dominated last nights game.. the only time I heard them say JJ Watt's name was to say how little impact he was having. Defensively, the pass rush seems much improved. Chris Long has been great so far. I like him 100% more than Chandler Jones. They also tackled very well last night.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thing is, Pats actually don't have many offensive weapons. They have a shitload of no-names. The HOU offense has more star power. NE has Brady (didn't play), Gronk (wasn't involved), and Edelman.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't wait for the game this weekend! I want to see how Wentz handles the Steeler D. I'm expecting a lot of blitzing coming his way. Those linebackers are vicious. I'm not overly concerned about the corners but if he doesn't have time to throw, it wont matter. Basically just looking to see how well he reads the defense, he's been great at that so far.

On the opposite end, we don't have the corners to hang with them. If we can't get our pass rush going, we have no chance. I'll be happy to stay competitive in this one , don't think we are on their level as team yet.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Question:
Anyway, he's old. How much longer is he really going to coach? I've wondered if he'll retire when Brady does or within a year of Brady retiring. I'll be glad when he does. I can't wait to see the Pats go to dogshit and I hope Uber posts here every god damn day how much he misses Brady and Belichick. I hope the Pats are the next Lions/Browns.

You are a man after my own heart. Belichick is the best coach ever though. Guy makes the others look stupid.

Zombiehawk,

You were the exact faggot, bandwagon cocksucker I was thinking of when I made my post. Im sure you will be a two team fan after Belichick retires.

• 1Cutler

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thing is, Pats actually don't have many offensive weapons. They have a shitload of no-names. The HOU offense has more star power. NE has Brady (didn't play), Gronk (wasn't involved), and Edelman.

I don't really feel like typing a lot about it, but I would disagree with you.. on all points. They are averaging 27 points a game w/o Brady and Gronk... (who each individually have more star power than the entire HOU team)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You are a man after my own heart. Belichick is the best coach ever though. Guy makes the others look stupid.

Zombiehawk,

You were the exact faggot, bandwagon cocksucker I was thinking of when I made my post. Im sure you will be a two team fan after Belichick retires.

Nice to know you were thinking about me. We should grab dinner some time if you're ever in Cleveland...

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sarcasm aside I thought it was interesting watching the Texans get exploited so badly. It was like they did no research on their opponent. They got blown up by what looked essentially like an SEC offensive scheme, because they prepared for a Tom Brady dropback style QB. Also, they can't tackle for shit.

Good gameplan by NE and terrible gameplan by Hou.

Did you even watch the game?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pats' 3rd QB thumb injury. Unconfirmed reports of BB texting Drew Bledsoe asking how the arm feels.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I don't really feel like typing a lot about it, but I would disagree with you.. on all points. They are averaging 27 points a game w/o Brady and Gronk... (who each individually have more star power than the entire HOU team)

eh, for years now they have been taking no name players and doing amazing things. If nothing else, the New England system has been astonishingly effective at plugging just about anyone in a position and getting shit done.

Not to say they don't have stars. They do, home grown ones. However when your stars are suspended, hurt and or not impacting the game and you are still not only competitive but destroying shit that is pretty impressive. Now I wouldn't read much into the Texans defeat. Not like the Texans have been a perpetual power house or well known for their competitiveness but if the Pats do manage to go 4-0 without Brady that is something not many would of called.

Consider that many of the people that have left New England haven't fared nearly as well outside of their system you have to give credit where it is due. They've been manufacturing good players from nobodies for a long time now and have done it better than just about everyone else.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Agree. These last few games Belichick has shown he is just above other coaches.

Jesus, I hated typing that because pats fans are the absolute worst,

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm not talking about Belichick. I'm talking about the players. Blount has only had one 1k rushing year - his rookie year in 2010. Sure, Bennett is relatively known but Gronk plays ahead of him. I didn't even know anyone who caught any balls last night not named Edelman. Houston has Hopkins, Fuller (looks really legit), and Miller. They definitely had more offensive stars in last night's game. Pats always make playmakers out of nobodies.

• 1Solidarity

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Belichik. Best ever. Anyone disagree?

It is hard to argue that he is not one of the best coaches if not the best coaches in football ever. He is solid all around from be it training up new players or hiring from other teams and then getting everybody on the same page and playing well. He has a good understanding of what his players can and cannot do and maximizes their strengths and minimizes their weaknesses.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
edelman hogan, amendola bennet white all caught passes--the few that there were.

Jesus christ. Read motherfucker. Let's put it this way. Who on the Pats besides Brady, Gronk, and Edelman would be drafted within the first five rounds in fantasy?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't that basically every team?? Trying to think of some teams that have 3 or more players worth drafting 5 and under. Carolina is one.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Most teams don't include the QB in that list though. Most players on NE teams fucking suck (fantasy-wise) for a team that's always so dominant. There's a reason why no one ever wants NE RBs. The starting RB on almost every other team is better than whoever is starting for NE. It's been that way for years. Even staple players they had forever like Kevin Faulk rarely broke 500 yds. Law Firm broke 1k total yards once. Laurence Maroney never reached 1k. See the point I'm making here? I always thought it wasn't news that Pats teams were never really loaded with offensive superstars.

Really when it comes to Belichick era RBs Corey Dillon is the only exception. And he was a badass only one year with them.