NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Uhoh, possible broken collarbone for Rodgers.

Edit: Fuck you, @Genjiro!

Thats precisely why the guy speared him with his helmet there. Thats the exact spot he broke it last time. Vikingsplaying chippy in general today.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a fucking terrible call by the refs. The guy was clearly down and the 49ers have to waste a challenge.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thats precisely why the guy speared him with his helmet there. Thats the exact spot he broke it last time. Vikingsplaying chippy in general today.

I'm sure at full speed the defender was taking into account Rodgers previous medical history and was able to pinpoint exactly how and where to hit him.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Appropriate name for the 49ers QB as the Redskins beat him hard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit, I can't believe they called that a fumble. I thought for sure he was down on review

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Holy shit, I can't believe they called that a fumble. I thought for sure he was down on review

I think that was a case of it was standing no matter how it was called... with all the traffic no way to get clear evidence one way or the other.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
49ers gonna Beathard the Redskins. Then steal their QB in the off season because they are morons.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The only thing the Redskins could do to lose this gimmie game at home is turn the ball over. Looks like they didn't get the message.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user