NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Armin

Peasant
Rodgers suffered a broken collarbone, Tony Romo's agent staying close to his phone? I would have called it a lock before the season but Romo's commentary is getting like universally high marks...maybe he stays put.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rodgers suffered a broken collarbone, Tony Romo's agent staying close to his phone? I would have called it a lock before the season but Romo's commentary is getting like universally high marks...maybe he stays put.
Romo leads GB to a Superbowl victory? I'd sign up for this newsletter.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I think jets got jobbed, and I am a pats fan The ruling was he lost control of the ball at about the 1 foot line, which you can see the ball coming out, then doesn't regain the control of the ball until he was out of bounds thus the touchback.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
We know what the ruling was, looked like he had control before he hit the pylon to me though and you need definitive proof he didn't before overturning that call.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We know what the ruling was, looked like he had control before he hit the pylon to me though and you need definitive proof he didn't before overturning that call.
It barely moved it was definitely secure before hitting the pylon and there was definitely not enough evidence to over turn the TD. It's the Jets though so no one is going to give a fuck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That was straight up bullshit. He scored, everyone in the world knows he scored but the corrupted ref.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user